Peanut Lovers’ Recipes.

If you have an allergy to peanuts, I’m warning you. Step away from the computer.

A lot of nuts are about to come your way. :)

Happy National Peanut Day!  If you know me at all, you may have noticed my *slight* obsession with peanut butter.

Sally’s Baking Addiction is borderline Sally’s Peanut Butter Addiction.  I cannot get enough of that liquid gold. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

You love peanuts and peanut butter as much as I do right?!

Peanut lovers rejoice!  Today I bring you 10 of my downright favorite peanut and peanut butter recipes.  You’ll simply go nuts for ‘em.

Crunchy, creamy, salty, sweet, chunky, SKINNY, honey-roasted, frozen, paired with coconut, chocolate, jam, and butterscotch… I’m sure you’ll find something to love.

Get ready fellow peanut butter freaks. It’s crunch time.

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Browniesfudgy homemade brownies, layered with a thick peanut butter frosting, and topped with chocolate covered pretzels.

Grab a tall glass of milk.

Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Lovers’ Cookies - thick, puffy, and soft peanut butter cookies overloaded with peanut butter chips, peanuts, and mini peanut butter cups.

Quite the opposite of a boring crunchy peanut butter cookie.

Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Bites – with only 5 ingredients that you’ve actually heard of before (read: nothing weird hiding in these!), you’ll go nuts for the ease of this recipe.  Plus, they’re healthy.

Add some chopped peanuts for an extra crunch!

Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Browniesfudgy homemade brownies, layered with peanuts, peanut butter cups, and topped with a thick chocolate/peanut butter krispie layer.

Some like to call these “crack brownies.”

Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Oatmeal Scotchies – by far, my favorite cookie in the entire world.  That says a lot, right?! Butterscotch, peanut butter, honey roasted peanuts, coconut, flax, cinnamon, and oats.

There is SO MUCH going on in these.

Double Decker Peanut Butter Chocolate Krispie Treats - marshmallow goo, chocolate explosion, crazy peanut butter meltiness.  Does it really get any better?!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondie Hearts - Perhaps the cutest little things you’ll ever make and they are loaded with peanuts and peanut butter.

These little hearts of love can easily be made vegan using dairy-free chocolate chips. ;)

Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pie - I’ve had some serious Pinterest action with this pie.  And there’s a good reason for its popularity - no-bake, easy, peanut butter filled, and it won’t ruin your diet.

Say whaaaat?

Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars with White Chocolate Streusel – so many things to love in these! Nostalgic PB&J, soft cookie base, white chocolate, brown sugar oat streusel… so many layers to bring you back to your favorite childhood sandwich!

Q: What are your favorite peanut butter recipes?

And umm… does anyone know when National Sprinkle Day is?!

Because I obviously can’t miss that.

17 Responses to “Peanut Lovers’ Recipes.”

Choc Chip Uruposted September 13, 2012 at 6:06 am

I’m not allergic and by looking at this I am so glad of it :D
    YUM!

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebelposted September 13, 2012 at 10:05 am

There is SO much pb action on here, my mouth is watering! Over the years I went from turning my nose up at too much peanut butter (lol) to slowly liking it again. Sometimes, it’s still harder for me to eat an entire Reese’s PB cup (I know, I know) but I am still forever obsessed with peanut butter cookies! And I tried your soft-baked ones a couple weekends ago and hoooooly cow, they were so good. Gooey and puffy and soft and just. perfect. Happy Peanut Day indeed!

• Sallyreplied on September 13th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

LOVE the soft baked pb cookies!! :)

amy @ fearless homemakerposted September 13, 2012 at 11:15 am

Wait, it’s National Peanut Day? how perfect is that! thank you again for the awesome recipe that I made yesterday. next up i’ll have to try your PB+J bars! =)

• Sallyreplied on September 13th, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Yes! You posted the pb cookies on the best day ever Amy! Hope you make those PBJ bars. so good :)

Laura Dembowskiposted September 13, 2012 at 11:56 am

I love peanut butter too. But I don’t have any peanut butter goodies in the freezer or on the baking schedule. How did that happen? I’ll have to at least make some homemade peanut butter to celebrate :) Homemade peanut butter really is the best!

• Sallyreplied on September 13th, 2012 at 12:55 pm

agreed! Love the homemade kind! :)

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishesposted September 13, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Sometimes I thank God I don’t have an allergy to peanuts…is that shallow? ( ha ha). Those little heart-shaped cookies are so adorable!

• Sallyreplied on September 13th, 2012 at 4:14 pm

I thank the lucky stars everyday for no allergies lol!

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookieposted September 13, 2012 at 1:49 pm

How do I always miss these holidays? I should’ve had my roundup for peanut butter and chocolate today instead! Alas.. this roundup is great :-)

• Sallyreplied on September 14th, 2012 at 8:47 am

Erin – I’m glad you didn’t hold off on that chocolate/pb post! It was probably the best post in the entire world. I spent a verrrrrrry long time clicking away that day lol!

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted September 13, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Wow, just wow! All of it looks so good and the fact that you say those scotchies are your fave cookies – I was reading cookie recipes like it was my job when I was on vacation and came across those of yours and remember reading that you wrote that, and even after you’ve since made those chewy softbaked PB cookies and you STILL go back to the scotchies, okay, that speaks volumes. When there’s oats in a cookie (and PB) and they’re done right, pretty much they are unbeatable IMO, too!

Kristy @ Sweet Treats and Moreposted September 13, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Oh heyyyy I’m a peanut lover!! Love ALL Of these!

Julie @ Table for Twoposted September 13, 2012 at 9:53 pm

i’m so thankful i’m not allergic to peanuts because i seriously don’t know what i would do or eat if i were allergic to them. peanut butter is like one of my 5 main food groups haha, these cookies look so yum!

• Sallyreplied on September 14th, 2012 at 8:57 am

Julie – pb is at the bottom of my food pyramid haha! And I saw your tweet earlier… I typically buy 5 lbs of butter, sugar, 3 dozen eggs, and like 4 giant sized tubs of pb at a time!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crustposted September 14, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Mmmmmm…excuse me while I go get the jar and the spoon…

• Sallyreplied on September 14th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I like your style, Dorothy :)