Sprinkle Party.

A delicious round-up of my favorite sprinkle recipes.

A round up of delicious and easy recipes with sprinkles on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Today is Wednesday and it’s hitting me like a ton of bricks. It’s not the beginning of the dreaded workweek, and it’s most certainly not the end. Lately, all of my Wednesdays have been a complete drag.

I’m changing that! Today is now my excuse to celebrate what may just be the happiest ingredient in the baking aisle.

I’m sprinkling some color onto my Wednesday. Here is a list of some recipes using my favorite ingredient.

Welcome to Sally’s Baking Sprinkle Addiction. ;)

1) Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls

Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls (without cake mix). Easy recipe at sallysbakingaddiction.com

2) Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge

Easy Funfetti Oreo Fudge recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com

3) Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Easy recipe for Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies on sallysbakingaddiction.com

4) Soft-Baked Funfetti Sugar Cookies

Soft-Baked Funfetti Sugar Cookies #recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com

5) Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Cups

Simple recipe for Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Cups on sallysbakingaddiction.com

6) Cupcake Puppy Chow

Cupcake Puppy Chow (without cake mix) Recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com

7) Easy Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes

Homemade Funfetti Cupcake recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com

8) Cake Batter Sugar Cookies

Easy recipe for Cake Batter Sugar Cookies (without cake mix) on sallysbakingaddiction.com

9) Cake Batter White Chocolate Fudge

cake batter fudge

10) No-Bake Golden Oreo Truffles

Golden Oreo Truffle recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com

11) Easy Homemade Funfetti Cake

Easy Homemade Funfetti Cake recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com

12) Candy Cane Kiss Cookies

Candy Cane Kiss Cookies by sallysbakingaddiction.com

13) Cake Batter Blondies

Easy recipe for Cake Batter Blondies on sallysbakingaddiction.com

14) Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats by sallysbakingaddiction.com

See even more sprinkle recipes. Sprinkles make me smile. They’re perfect addition to make pretty much anything look adorable & festive. And… I’m ALL about adorable & festive. With all the pretty colors and shapes, there’s certainly NO quicker way to spruce up your dessert. Or breakfast.

Q: How do you enjoy your sprinkles?

19 Responses to “Sprinkle Party.”

Laraposted October 3, 2012 at 7:29 am

You absolutely inspired me. :) I always buy sprinkles and then forget to use them……I think I should put them on everything! What better way to brighten a day!!

Blog is the New Blackposted October 3, 2012 at 7:38 am

Sprinkles galore!

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookieposted October 3, 2012 at 9:09 am

Sprinkles!!!! Sprinkles are the reason why I love mixing peanut butter and funfetti together. Two of the best things in one!

Hayleyposted October 3, 2012 at 10:05 am

I love sprinkles! And I love how much you love sprinkles, too :) I prefer enjoying mine in any of the above confections, or honestly–plain. Yes, I have been known to down sealed bottles of sprinkles until my mouth turns purple, haha. Love this brightness in the middle of a looooong week!

Liz (Little Bitty Bakes)posted October 3, 2012 at 10:31 am

Sprinkle Wednesday’s, I love it!! Personally, I play this odd/twisted game in my mind, where, when it’s Wednesday, I tell myself “it’s almost Thursday!” which indirectly means “it’s almost Friday!” :) But sprinkles couldn’t hurt either!

Laura Dembowskiposted October 3, 2012 at 10:31 am

Sprinkles make everything better! It certainly sounds like they’ll improve your Wednesdays :)

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted October 3, 2012 at 11:31 am

Such a fun post! My next sprinkle project should be making the funfetti cookies I keep seeing around. But there are just so many things to make – not sure if it will happen…but I can totally see you doing them! Every time I see them I think, maybe Sally will make these!

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishesposted October 3, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Wednesdays are always the toughest day for me, too! Love your obsession with sprinkles – keep the sprinkle recipes comin ;)

Jennie @themessybakerblogposted October 3, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Um, yes to all of it! I love my sprinkles on just about anything sweet. There’s something about sprinkles that make a dessert special. I happen to have sprinkles in all shapes, but my favorite are my piggy shaped sprinkles. Love sprinkle wednesday.

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted October 3, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Of course I’ll join! Sprinkles makes the world go round :)

Loretta Eposted October 3, 2012 at 3:44 pm

It’s been on my mental list to actually take a shot at homemade sprinkles. This just may be the inspiration I need!

Nicole @ Lapetitebakerposted October 3, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I love sprinkles straight from the jar. Whenever I am feeling down, I’ll eat a spoonful.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crustposted October 3, 2012 at 9:13 pm

I loooove sprinkles. They make me happy. (And, well, you’ve seen my new cell phone cover…it matches my wallpaper…:)

Reeniposted October 3, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Sprinkle love! This certainly brightened up my night Sally! I love rainbow sprinkles on ice cream. Extra for me, please.

luv what you doposted October 3, 2012 at 10:46 pm

No joke…one time I had a cup of sprinkles in milk…delish!!!
    I love to add them to rice krispy treats because it always adds some sparkle AND anything cake batter like this fudge!

Mercedesposted January 2, 2013 at 9:24 am

When I think of you and your blog, I think of colorful sprinkles and a great attitude! Thanks for the continued inspiration and I wish for your continued success with SBA in 2013!

• Sallyreplied on January 2nd, 2013 at 9:27 am

you’re the best Mercedes. :) Wishing you TONS of wonderful sweets and success in 2013!!

Marieposted April 9, 2013 at 10:19 pm

There was a terrific woman who used to work at our office coffee cart who always put festive, seasonally coordinated sprinkles on our whipped cream topped coffees. When she left, the sprinkles stopped. I asked what happened to the sprinkles and the new girl said the previous woman had bought the sprinkles herself. What a lovely way to make people happy.

• Sallyreplied on April 10th, 2013 at 9:11 am

Marie, that is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. Honestly – what a wonderful woman to cheer up those around her. I would love sprinkles on top of my whipped cream coffee. Thank you for sharing this story. It made me smile.