25 Easter Brunch & Dessert Recipes.
Can you believe it’s already Easter Sunday this weekend? Where did March go?
I’ve been so busy packing up the apartment (moving next week!) and getting ready for vacation with Kevin this weekend that I hardly realized Easter was so soon. That must mean warm weather is on the horizon. I’ll take it!
I have a wonderful round-up for you today that will help you plan your Easter brunch menu and give you a few easy ideas for Easter dessert. Cakes, cupcakes, breakfast, rolls, bread, cookies, and everything in between. Have some fun and find some creative ideas here.
And of course, Happy Easter!
What are you making for Easter this Sunday?
1) Jellybean Sugar Cookies – easiest homemade sugar cookie recipe ever. They are so soft and only take 20 minutes start to finish. One of our favorites!
2) Peeps S’mores. If you love Peeps or if you hate Peeps – pretty sure you’ll want to make a few Peeps S’mores this holiday!
3) No Easter brunch should be complete without Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls. No cake mix needed in this homemade cinnamon roll recipe!
4) Or try my Homemade Orange Sweet Rolls recipe instead – these are a dead-ringer for those canned Pillsbury orange rolls.
5) Want a super easy cinnamon bun recipe? These Mini Cake Batter (no yeast) Cinnamon Buns take only 20 minutes!
6) Why not have some Homemade Monkey Bread with Caramel Sauce to share with the family this weekend? Make it the night ahead and save yourself some time in the morning.
7) A healthy baked donut recipe is always a winner in our kitchen – these Baked Cinnamon Bun Donuts with Vanilla Glaze can also be made as muffins if you don’t have a donut pan.
8) Another healthy choice for Easter brunch are by Skinny Banana Blueberry Muffins. Only 130 calories each and made with normal, easy ingredients.
9) I recently made a Super Moist Carrot Cake recipe and it has been getting rave reviews, and not only from my family but from readers as well. This is the best carrot cake I’ve ever had. And it takes a lot for me to consider something “the best!”
10) Another recent cake I made is my Easy Homemade Funfetti Cake – this has already been a huge hit with readers as well. You can also try making these into homemade funfetti cupcakes. Use pastel sprinkles for Easter.
11) Make my Brown Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies with pastel M&Ms. These are unbelievable. I love using brown butter in cookies!
12) Pick up a package of Oreos and cream cheese to make my Oreo Cheesecake Cookies. These cookies are wonderful – it’s a basic cookie recipe with cream cheese added to the dough!
13) Speaking of cheesecake, have you made my Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars yet? They put me in the mood for spring!
14) I made these Fudgy Cookies n Cream Oreo Brownies last spring and my entire office gobbled them up in minutes. You could use a box brownie mix for them, too. So easy.
15) Back to breakfast: add this super easy Raspberry Chocolate Coffee Cake to your brunch menu. We have this every Christmas morning and it will always be one of my favorites.
17) Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars are so easy to make and scream “spring-time” to me. A friend of mine who “hates lemon” was obsessed with these. I guess that’s a good thing!
18) Golden Oreo Cake Batter Blondies. Enough said!
19) How wonderful would these bright and cheery (and chocolate-y) Chocolate Covered Strawberry Muffins look on your table spread? I love these guys.
20) No Easter is complete without funfetti! My Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes are unbelievably easy to make – less than 30 minutes! You could also make this recipe into a Homemade Funfetti Cake (also linked above).
21) Perfect Peanut Butter M&M Cookies. Readers give high praise to my soft & thick peanut butter cookie recipe!
22) Quick! Go buy bananas today so they will be all ready to go on Sunday to make my Caramel Swirl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
23) While you’re at it, try these Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel. The thick cinnamon streusel puts them over the top!
24) Some snacky Cupcake Puppy Chow with pastel sprinkles are always a nice touch too. Takes about 6 minutes to make… and polish off! Perfect for Easter baskets!
25) Everything I love about snickerdoodle cookies packed into blondie form – and I added white chocolate. Love these Snickerdoodle White Chocolate Chip Blondies!
Let me know what you make this holiday. Happy Easter!
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sallysbakingaddiction so I can see all the SBA recipes you make. ♥