GIVEAWAY WINNER: Meredith who said: “I’m obsessed with sourdough bread and think that the San Francisco Sourdough Bread looks awesome!!”
Check your email, Meredith!
Let’s get to the good stuff. A fantastic giveaway full of baking goodies from my friends at Red Star Yeast.
I use Red Star Yeast exclusively in my recipes. I did so even before I began working with them! Their platinum line of yeast makes bread a cinch. It’s professional quality baking… right at home.
What do you think makes my Easy Homemade Cinnamon Rolls so… well… easy?
Red Star Yeast has been kind enough to offer a huge gift basket giveaway to one of my lucky readers. You’ll win things like packets of platinum yeast and a snazzy black and white striped apron:
You’ll also win a copy of one of my favorite cookbooks:
A cookbook full of pizzas and flatbreads with tons of different topping ideas. This cookbook has it ALL!
You’ll also receive a Kind Arthur Flour catalog with several things you can order with your $25 gift card! I ordered a few baking pans and other cookware. It will feel like Christmas.
Here is a full list of the goodies you will win:
- Oven mitt
- Apron (pictured above)
- Bread / Loaf pan
- Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes Pizza cookbook
- Flexible Kneading/Cutting board
- King Arthur Flour gift card $25
- Large dough whisk
- Platinum Yeast (9 packets)
This overloaded gift basket is the perfect gift for any of the bakers in your life! Or, you know, just keep it for yourself.
How to enter (mandatory):
- Visit Red Star Yeast’s recipe page and browse the recipes. (Recipe categories listed on the left hand side.)
- Come back here and leave a comment below telling me which recipe you’d like to try!
Additional (optional) entries:
(Leave a comment for each, telling me you did so.)
- Follow Sally’s Baking Addiction on Pinterest.
- Follow Red Star Yeast on Pinterest.
- Follow Sally’s Baking Addiction on Twitter.
- Follow Red Star Yeast on Twitter.
- Share this giveaway on Twitter!
Giveaway ends Thursday, December 5th 2013 at 12am.
Winner will be emailed and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Good luck! ♥