4 Weeks of Giveaways: Williams Sonoma $100 Gift Card
Welcome to week #4 of my giveaway bonanza! I saved the best for last.
To bring you up to speed – I hosted 4 giveaways this month to celebrate my cookbook’s release. Thank you to everyone who has picked up a copy. I love hearing about all the new recipes you’re trying out!
Death by Chocolate Brownies, anyone?!
Giveaway Week #4
I’m ending my March Madness giveaway bonanza with a $100 gift card to my favorite kitchen supplies store – Williams Sonoma. From bakeware and cookware to electrics and entertaining, I get mostly everything in my kitchen from this one-stop-shop. I love it so much, we’re registered there.
(Kevin wanted nothing to do with registering for our wedding – he thought it was boring, but for me? It was like living in a dreamworld. Ha!)
With your $100, you can certainly buy a ton of new kitchen goodies to bake all your favorite recipes. I just bought a couple new colorful baking dishes: (Le Creuset)
Several of you have asked about my ruffled pie dish – well, that’s from Williams Sonoma too. Emile Henry Artisan Ruffled Pie Dish. You can buy two!
I used it to bake my Giant Cinnamon Roll Cake.
We registered for an ice cream maker attachment to our KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Your $100 gift card will get you one of those, just in time for the warm weather.
We also registered for a couple more muffin pans. These WS ceramic nonstick muffin pans are the highest rated. I love their Goldtouch® line – I own a few baking pans in that line. Sturdy, nonstick, resistant to damage.
You can buy a bunch of them with your $100.
A few more ideas?
- Buy a new set of wine glasses and make my Sparkling Fruit Sangria.
- Buy new cookie cutters and make my Peanut Butter Bacon Dog Treats for your pup.
- Buy a new cake pan and make my Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake.
- Buy a coffee maker.
- Buy a new pizza pan (and/or pizza stone!) and make my BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- Buy a juicer. (This is the one I own – it’s amazing.)
- Buy a waffle maker.
- Buy new mixing bowls to make my Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes.
How To Enter:
**Winner is Sara who asked for an ice cream maker – Sara has been notified – congrats again, Sara!
- The giveaway ends Thursday, April 3rd at 12am EST.
- Open to the whole world.