35 Easter + Springtime Recipes.
Can you believe that Easter is right around the corner? Uh, not that I’m complaining. This was one of the snowiest, coldest winters Baltimore has seen in a long time. I’m welcoming spring and Easter with open arms.
Today I’m running a 10K in beautiful sunny weather. It’s a pretty flat course around the Baltimore harbor. I don’t have a new recipe for you, but I have 35 recipe ideas for you to make this time of year. From cookies to cupcakes to cakes to muffins, I have all of your Easter and springtime baking needs covered.
Today is also my mom’s birthday. Happy birthday mama! Without you, I wouldn’t know a damn thing about pineapple upside-down cake! (See #13)
♥ ♥ ♥
Here we go. All of the recipes are pictured in photo collages with links to the corresponding recipes below each group.
1. Ultimate Magic Cookie Bars – coconut, pecans, chocolate, butterscotch. The works!
2. Skinny Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
3. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes – with fresh whipped cream and strawberry filling
4. Soft-Baked Funfetti Sugar Cookies
5. Super-Crumb Coffee Cake
6. Super Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – our family favorite
7. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
8. Homemade Lemon Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
9. Nutella Swirl Pound Cake
10. Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies – my favorite shortbread cookie recipe
11. Homemade Monkey Bread with Caramel Sauce – out of this world incredible
12. Pina Colada Cupcakes
13. Pineapple Upside-Down Cake - hands down, one of my favorite recipes in the world
14. Orange Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
15. Glazed Lemon Loaf – this is a cookbook recipe. I could not leave it out of this round up! Grab my book and then run, don’t walk, to the kitchen and start making it!.
16. Coconut Macaroons – my go-to macaroon recipe
17. Homemade Funfetti Cake - so much better than a box mix
18. Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge
19. Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars – heavy on the pink frosting, of course
20. Blueberries ‘n Cream Danish – using my quick method danish pastry dough
21. Giant Cinnamon Roll Cake – an absolute must make
22. Glazed Lemon Sweet Rolls
23. Confetti Cake Batter Cookies
24. Cheesy Spinach Quiche – the best quiche I’ve had, hands down
25. Jellybean Sugar Cookies - so easy, so festive
26. Cinnamon Swirl Chocolate Chip Bread
27. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
28. Cupcake Puppy Chow – easy snack mix that tastes like cupcakes!
29. Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake - the most popular recipe on my blog right now
30. PEEPS S’mores – add a little fun to your s’mores!
31. Cake Batter Oreo Cookies
32. Baked Funfetti Donuts
33. Blueberry Lemon Sweet Rolls
34. Best-Ever Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting – the name speaks for itself
35. Biscoff White Chocolate Blondies
And one more for good luck…
There’s always room for Sparkling Fruit Sangria. Cheers!
Q: What are you baking for Easter and/or springtime?