Hiiii! Aren’t these cookies fabulous? They’re a cookbook recipe I worked on this week. Sort of like cake batter chocolate chip cookies, only without the cake mix. Excited for this book to come out in the Fall!
How are you this weekend? I can’t believe it’s the Super Bowl already. Any big plans for it? For food– which matters most– I decided on Old Bay seasoned chicken wings and my favorite pepperoni pizza dip. Who are you cheering for?
2) Fun new video for snickerdoodle cupcakes!
3) Thoughts on the baking challenge? I am overwhelmed by your response; thank you for everyone who wants to get involved! I’m even more excited now knowing that you are too. Brainstorming a new recipe for March’s baking challenge already. I can’t wait to see all your lava cakes this month!
5) Have you ever taken the 16 personalities quiz? My friend told me about it. It is SCARY how accurate this thing is. When I was reading my results, I was literally nodding along. “THAT’S ME!!” It’s eye opening, too!
6) This simple, gorgeous necklace would be a wonderful gift for the gal in your life this Valentine’s Day. Since I know I don’t have many male readers (hi if you’re reading!!!), the necklace is perfect for you to spoil yourself or your bestie. And this bracelet and this necklace (I want!). Also this scarf for staying warm. I think I need to do some shopping.
7) And if you’re single, this is the best of them all.
Have a great one!!