15 Sweet & Salty Pretzel Recipes
You’ll also love my salted caramel pretzel crunch bars!
Happy National Pretzel Day!
Well, national pretzel day is technically tomorrow but when it comes to pretzels, I naturally get ahead of myself. You see, I love pretzels. Our cupboards are stocked with them. Honey wheat twists, pretzel rods, mini twists, pretzel sticks, hard sourdough pretzels, Trader Joe’s peanut butter pretzels… you name it, we’ve got it. I am a pretzel fiend.
My favorite snack is honey wheat pretzel twists dipped into homemade honey roasted peanut butter. 🙂
One of my very favorite things to “make” are chocolate covered pretzels. I’ve been making them for years for nearly every occasion. It’s gotten to the point where family and friends expect me to bring along a tray of them everywhere I go during the holidays. Chocolate covered pretzels are perfect for your sweet & salty cravings. Gosh knows I have them often…
Today I’m sharing 15 of my favorite recipes using pretzels AND a bonus recipe for Homemade Soft Pretzels (a 30 minute recipe!). Let’s get this sweet & salty party started!
1) 30 Minute Homemade Soft Pretzels – a family recipe that has been loved by so many of my readers. You just can’t miss out on these.
2) Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies. If you like M&Ms, peanut butter, and pretzels then you have to try them all together in my soft peanut butter cookie recipe.
3) Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites – these are laughably easy. The combination of Oreos, white chocolate, creamy cheesecake, sprinkles, and salty pretzels is out of this world!
4) Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownies. You’re going to notice how much I love peanut butter, chocolate, and pretzels together by the end of this round-up. 😉
5) Loaded Caramel Dipped Pretzel Rods. These were an instant favorite with my friends. Caramel and salty pretzels is such a fabulous combination. Top them with anything of your choice like Reese’s Pieces, sprinkles, or chocolate chips.
6) Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting – topped with a pretzel of course!
7) Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs – these are so fun during the fall months. You could even top them with M&Ms – see the next photo!
8) Pretzel Hugs – literally take 5 minutes to make. I just made them last weekend again; we love them.
9) Brown Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies – it’s the truth, I simply love M&Ms + pretzels together! These soft-baked cookies are so flavorful, nutty, and caramel-ly from the brown butter.
10) Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites – my friends beg me to make these ALL the time. Completely hard to resist. You can make them with any pretzel shape and even with white chocolate too.
11) Butterscotch Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies – the only thing I might like as much as pretzels is butterscotch. The two are unbelievable together, especially in soft chocolate chip cookies.
12) Brown Butter Pretzel M&M Blondies – definitely a favorite right here. Have you ever had Pretzel M&Ms? They are a must try!
13) Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies – take your favorite chocolate covered pretzels and put them into cookies! You can also make them with white chocolate covered pretzels (see the next photo).
14) White Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies – the sprinkles add a festive flare for any occasion. Love these thick, soft-baked cookies!
15) And last but certainly not least, my homemade Chocolate Covered Pretzels. The best of the best!
Q: What are your favorite recipes using pretzels? Or your favorite homemade pretzel recipe?
Links are welcome! I am obviously in a pretzel state of mind. 😉
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sallysbakingaddiction so I can see all the SBA recipes you make. ♥
More of my favorite pretzel recipes:
- Salted caramel pretzel crunch bars
- Chewy chocolate covered pretzel cookies
- Triple chocolate pretzel brownies
- Pumpkin praline soft pretzels
- Soft pretzel bites
- Easy homemade soft pretzels
- Cookie dough pretzel bites
- Peanut butter cup pretzel cheesecake bars
- Brown butter pretzel M&M cookies
With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.