Oreo Truffles + 10 No-Bake Recipes!

You’ll also love my mint Oreo truffles.

Remember my Golden Oreo Truffles?

I recently made them for a friend, so I decided to bring them back to life for some of my new readers.  Today I made them with Golden Oreos and regular Oreos. So addicting…

How to Make Oreo Truffles! It's so, so easy!-7

We make these every year for Christmas with red and green sprinkles. And when I have an excuse to make them in the summer, I jump right on it!  All it takes is a block of cream cheese, Oreos, and some melting chocolate to coat them. And yes – a lot of sprinkles.

Whenever I sneak these onto a dessert table at a party or get-together, they are always the first thing to go. The inside tastes like sweet Oreo cheesecake. A thick, huge bite of it! You can make them with Golden Oreos, regular Oreos, Mint Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos – well, any variety of Oreos! I can’t keep up with how many varieties are on the shelves these days.

No bake, no-fuss, and simple. You’ll never want another truffle again! Grab the recipe for Oreo Truffles.

How to Make Oreo Truffles! It's so, so easy!

It’s time to give your oven a break! I love the ease of no-bake recipes, whether it be in the summer or when I need a quick treat to bring somewhere and don’t have all the time and energy in the world to make something. So here are a couple of my favorite no-bake recipes.

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

Skinny Cookies n Cream Milkshakes

Skinny Cookies n' Cream Milkshakes - made from only 4 easy, guilt-free ingredients!

Lightened-Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Lightened Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Cupcake Puppy Chow

Cupcake Puppy Chow (without cake mix)

Chocolate Truffle Energy Bites (bikini friendly)

Brownie Truffle Energy Bites by sallysbakingaddiction.com

Cookies n Cream Peanut Butter Bark

Cookies n Cream Peanut Butter Bark by Sallys Baking Addiction

Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip

Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip for Apples by Sallys Baking Addiction

Homemade Chewy Fudge Granola Bars

Chewy No-Bake Fudge Granola Bars

Funfetti Granola Bites

IMG_3862

Skinny Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Pie

Skinny Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Pie

See even more no-bake recipes!

More truffles to try: dark chocolate key lime pie truffles, peanut butter M&Ms trufflesmint Oreo truffles, pumpkin spice truffles, dark chocolate peppermint truffles, healthy dark chocolate almond truffles, dark chocolate coconut rum truffles, chocolate hazelnut crunch truffles, and 5 ingredient strawberry cheesecake truffles.

Comments

1. Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen on June 24, 2013 at 8:16 am

Love this post with the fab no-bake recipe round-up, Sally! Who doesn’t love Oreos? And, hey…I have that same ruffled aqua dessert/salad plate from Anthro! Classy minds think alike. 😉

• Sally on June 24, 2013 at 10:40 am

Love that antrho plate – use it for about everything!

2. Rachel @ Baked by Rachel on June 24, 2013 at 9:17 am

These are beyond perfect for the weather we’re about to have (HOT!). Love all of them!

3. carrian on June 24, 2013 at 9:22 am

I’m obsessed with the golden oreos!

4. [email protected] on June 24, 2013 at 9:33 am

I’m worried about how many of these I would pop in my mouth! They look incredible!

5. Meredith on June 24, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Seriously, EVERYTIME I make the Golden Oreo Truffles from you, my friends freak out! They’re just soo good!

-Meredith (monogrammeredith.blogspot.com)

• Sally on June 24, 2013 at 5:45 pm

I hear ya! They are addicting!

6. Caley on June 25, 2013 at 5:32 pm

You’re sure right about all the Oreo varieties…I’m dying to make your truffles with the summer lemon cream Oreos (with golden cookies). I also hear the watermelon ones are surprisingly good…so many options! 🙂

• Sally on June 25, 2013 at 8:16 pm

I have to find those lemon oreos, Caley!

7. Nutmeg Nanny on July 8, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Oh wow, these truffles look dangerous! Wonderful list 🙂 I love no-bake recipes!

8. Sugarheart27 on January 3, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Hi Sally! I made these Oreo truffles for Christmas this year dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with gold and silver sprinkles! My family LOVED them, and no one could believe they were made with 3 ingredients! Even my (very) picky grandma loved them…success for sure! I love your site and am on it daily looking for new recipes to try!
    You are awesome! Can’t wait for the cookbook!
    Happy New Year all the way from Northern Ontario, Canada!

• Sally on January 3, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Thank you so much for the super sweet comment. And I am so happy to read that you are excited for my cookbook! That alone makes my day. Also, I’m happy everyone loved these truffles over the holidays!

9. Jennifer on February 7, 2014 at 10:25 am

I saw your website last week when I was looking for some treats to make for my birthday party, and to my surprise I found these golden oreo truffles. I don’t even eat oreos but I decided to give it a try. And they were pretty easy to make. I also did a batch of them with the Ghirardelli Vanilla bean White Chocolate which was even better!! Thanks for the recipe – everyone kept saying they were “so addicting”

10. Pal on February 13, 2014 at 12:59 am

God bless your soul for your baking addiction! I love your no-bake recipes and all those creative snack ideas, espeicially since I’m so terrible at baking. I can’t believe I found this site only today!

• Sally on February 13, 2014 at 9:10 am

Thanks Pal! Let me know what you try first.

11. maddie on June 30, 2014 at 11:47 am

the Oreo bites were so yummy the no baking makes them a quick go to treat for parties and events!!

12. christanti on April 10, 2015 at 1:03 am

what an amazing recipes! thanks for sharing, sally! i love the milkshake and oreo truffle so much…

13. sprinkleandglitter on April 10, 2015 at 6:05 am

these look gorgeous! great recipe!!

Reviews