The Sweetest Day.

Photography: Megan Beth

After spending some time with our wedding photos with our friends and family, I finally want to share a few on my blog today. Highlighting dessert, of course.

Wedding Flowers Bouquet #bridal #bride #bridesmaid #weddingflowers

September 20, 2014

After the hair, make-up, dress, and shoes

Wedding_-24

Wedding Photos

Wedding_-6

Wedding_-34

with hearts,

Wedding_-7

Wedding_-12

Jude in a bow tie, (!!!!!!)

Wedding_-39

Our First Dance

Wedding_-15

comes dessert.

Wedding Dessert Menu #weddings #dessert #cake #wedding

Wedding Dessert Menu #weddingcake #weddingdesserts #cupcakes #weddings

A LOT of dessert.

Wedding Dessert Bar with assorted mini cupcakes #wedding #cupcakes #weddingday #bride

Wedding_-35

Our Wedding M&Ms

And cake.

Wedding Cake #sprinkles #weddingcake #dessert #cake #wedding

With an adorable cake topper.

Wedding Cake #sprinkles #weddingcake #dessert #cake #wedding

And sprinkles. Surprised?

Wedding Cake #sprinkles #weddingcake #dessert #cake #wedding

It was the sweetest day.

Wedding Cocktail Napkins #wedding

Dress from Nicole Bridal. Designer: Augusta Jones. Hairpiece from Nicole BridalHanger from EtsyBridesmaids dresses by Lilly Pulitzer. Heart sunglasses from AmazonCake topper from EtsyFlowers by Elite FloralsStraws from Sweets & Treats BoutiqueCake and cupcakes from Bredenbeck’s. Personalized M&Ms from My M&MsMacarons from Dana’s Bakery.  Best Day Ever napkins from From Your Party. Wedding dessert menu & other signage from Sincerely Designed

Jude’s look: a human’s white bow tie.

Jude Wedding

Photography: Megan Beth.

Thank you for all the well wishes on and around our big day this past September! It truly made the day even better.

Comments

1. Judy Mathews on January 23, 2015 at 10:33 am

First, I want to congratulate you and your husband. You make a beautiful couple. May you have many, many years of wedded bliss. Your wedding was beautiful as you were. I live in Naples, FL during the winter and Bucks County, PA in the summer. To my surprise, while I was looking at your great reception pics (love your dog) I think I recognize the place you held it. My daughter’s wedding was there. Manufacturers Country Club. If it is, it was fabulous as was my daughter’s. Love your blog. You are teaching an old dog new “kitchen tips.”

2. Marilyn on January 23, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Thank you for sharing those special moments. All looked fabulous! Congratulations. and LOVED the shoes for something blue!! :)) Manolo Blahnik?
    Have a great day!

• Sally on January 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm

3. mary brown on January 23, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Your pictures were absolutely wonderful! They were the sunshine of my day. I even printed some of them on plain paper to put up in my computer room!! It proves that spring will get here eventually. I live in snowy Ohio.
    You had a beautiful wedding. Congratulations and best wishes for many happy years together. I look forward to your blog daily. Tx.

4. Meaghan Delongchamp on January 23, 2015 at 3:58 pm

As a frequent visitor of your page, I am so happy for you and thankful that I was able to enjoy these pictures of your beautiful day! Congrat!

5. Jaclyn on January 25, 2015 at 10:06 pm

It’s so fun to see all this pictures Sally, I’m so glad you shared :)! You look gorgeous! And that cake and those cupcakes and those bouquets and your dress… and on and on, are perfect!

6. Abi on February 3, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Sally, congratulations to you and Kevin. These are some of the most gorgeous wedding pictures I’ve ever seen. Everything looks so perfect, gorgeous, and fun. The cake is perfection, and you looked beautiful! I am so glad you had a wonderful wedding. I have loved reading your blog and trying all your incredible recipes and it is so fun to see this part of your life as well.

7. Chineka @ Savor The Baking on March 6, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your special day with us. I loved the colors in your bouquet and I’m all in for the dessert menu! Wishing you and your hubby nothing but the best. <3

• Sally on March 7, 2015 at 8:03 am

Thank you Chineka!

8. Carole on March 10, 2015 at 6:52 pm

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing your amazing, special day! And, no, not surprised about the cake – it’s perfect!

9. Natasha of Natashaskitchen.com on June 4, 2015 at 12:59 am

Awww you guys are so sweet :). You were a beautiful bride Sally! These pictures make me happy and your cake is so fun!

10. Jess on September 20, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Where was the reception? The building looks familiar! Wishing you many happy years to come… Happy Anniversary!

• Sally on September 21, 2015 at 11:33 am

Manufacturer’s country club outside of Philly!

11. Erin on September 25, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Oh dear – JIMMIES! Not sprinkles. Lol. At least – that’s what us Philly-area natives call them 😉

Reviews