Sally’s Candy Addiction Book Tour Update!

Order Sally's Candy Addiction Cookbook today!

Hi!! We are working endlessly scheduling the Sally’s Candy Addiction Fall 2015 Book Tour. In the words of my publisher, this book tour is going to be H-U-G-E. Words can’t describe how excited I am for this adventure. But I am…

T

H

I

S

excited. Hugs kisses for you all.

Sally's Candy Addiction

Book Tour Update

We are currently finalizing the cities. Thank you so much for voting for your closest major city last month. I put all of the closest major cities you voted for in a spreadsheet (including those you left in the comments) to calculate which major cities are the best use of time and budget. I will be visiting A LOT.

Jude, I’m going to miss you.

Readers, I’m going to meet a lot of you.

I wish I could visit every single city you voted for and I am certainly going to try to get to as many as possible.

Now, Help Us Book It!

If you voted for your closest major city (or if you haven’t yet!), please tell me your favorite book store, kitchen appliance store, or other venue that screams “book tour stop!”

We will use your suggestions as a guide for booking my stops. On average, I will be in each city for about 2 days, which means I can sign at a few locations in each city.

Please tell me (again!) your closest major city AND the venue where I should stop to meet you/sign books. Is it a popular book store? A small neighborhood book store? A culinary center of sorts? A kitchen appliance store? A shop in the mall?

Book Tour Updates

For ideas, here are some places I’ve held signings/demos in the past:

• Hotel lobbies
  • William’s Sonoma
  • Kitchen Specialty Stores
  • Small book shops
  • Barnes & Noble

So again, please leave a comment telling me your closest major city AND leave a suggestion for the venue where I should stop.

I will post the book tour schedule on my blog once it is finalized.

SCA Manuscript Photo

Sally’s Candy Addiction Cookbook, with over 75 new and exclusive recipes, will be published on September 29th 2015. Pre-order a copy today!

Ahhh! Thank you so much. I promise to bring you candy when I meet you.

xo

Posted in

Comments

1. Jen Bozek on June 19, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Closest major city is Phoenix.  My vote for your signing would be an independent bookstore called Changing Hands- the downtown location has a bar/coffee shop attached!!

2. Connie on June 19, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Naperville IL please! Anderson’s Book Store hosts signings a lot! There’s also a Sur La Table store in Naperville.

3. Hannah Hamilton on June 19, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Louisville, Kentucky! B&N, Williams Sonoma

4. Robin Weiss on June 20, 2015 at 5:20 am

Barnes & Noble on Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia – 18th & Walnut Streets!

5. Lauren on June 20, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Hey Sally!  We’d love to see you stop by CT, we’re exactly halfway between NY and Boston!  There’s a gorgeous Williams & Sonoma in West Hartford, as well as a Barnes and Noble!  🙂

6. Mikayla on June 21, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Louisville, KY!! we have the Galt house hotel ( http://www.galthouse.com/),  the Brown Hotel  (http://www.brownhotel.com/) , B&N (http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/store/2196), or even Williams- Sonoma (http://www.williams-sonoma.com/stores/us/ky/louisville-mall-st-matthews/)

🙂
    can’t wait to see where you are going to go!

7. Linda on June 21, 2015 at 3:23 pm

If you come to Tampa, FL, a great place would be the Rolling Pin Emporium in Brandon, just outside of Tampa–they have LOTS of baking supplies!!  Or any B&N stores in the Tampa area or even Books-a-Million store in Brandon or Tampa area.
    Hope to see you!

8. Dawn TAGLIANI on June 21, 2015 at 3:35 pm

I’m from Staten Island New York would love to meet you

9. Robyn on June 22, 2015 at 10:44 am

Not sure how much(if any!) of Canada will be part of your book tour, but if you come to Canada please come to Winnipeg, Manitoba! There are multiple Indigo locations, but the best one is the Kenaston location! Or the Kenaston location Home Outitters!

10. Helen Wharton on June 22, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Hi Sally, come to the United Kingdom! There’s Waterstones in Chester, Manchester and
    Liverpool, which are 3 fantastic cities in the North of England. There’s millions of bookstores in London. If you ever get here, I’ll treat you to a spot of lunch somewhere lovely! Come on Sally!!!!xx

11. Maecia Kistner on June 22, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Please come to St. Louis, MO.  Kirkwood is a charming suburb, and Cornucopia is a delightfully fun kitchen snop in downtown Kkrkwood,

12. Daryl Thomas on June 23, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Come to Boston and do a signing at Brookline Booksmith! It is the best!!

13. C Lochbaum on June 23, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Raleigh,NC to Quail Ridge, a lovely, thriving independent!

14. Susan Yoder on June 23, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Sacramento

15. Danielle on June 24, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Buffalo, NY (also great for Southern Ontario fans who come over to shop)

Premier Gourmet is a locally owned fine foods store that would be great in Amherst.  There is also a Williams Sonoma at our largest mall, the Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga.

16. Ali on June 25, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Nashville or Louisville! There are plenty of B&N”’s you can stop at! I want to meet so badly!

17. Rebecca on June 25, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Virginia:
    Arlington – Barnes and Noble (Clarendon)
    Alexandria – Tyson’s Corner

• Rebecca on June 25, 2015 at 8:45 pm

This goes along with the above comment! I meant the Barnes and Noble at Tyson’s Corner in Alexandria!

18. Stephanie on June 26, 2015 at 3:14 pm

The sur la table in Aventura Mall (Miami) or the williams sonoma in Gulfstreem (Hallandale – right off Miami Beach)

19. Ann S. on June 26, 2015 at 4:42 pm

San Antonio, TX. The Ingram Festival Barnes and Noble would be my pick, but there is also another B&N or a Williams-Sonoma in the Shops at La Cantera that would good, too.

• Ann S. on June 26, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Oh, and there’s a 3rd B&N on Bandera Road that’s pretty close.

20. Maggie O. on July 2, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Chicago!!! Maybe at a Sur la Table!

21. Anu on July 4, 2015 at 5:39 am

Hi Sally

Hope I am not too late to chime in,
    But San Francisco Bay Area is a must visit!
    Like I mentioned before, a lot of chefs/celebrities come to the Tech Companies in Bay Area.
    I would suggest Google, Facebook,Apple, Intel etc.
    Good luck with the tour. I will make sure I meet you!
    Thanks
    Anu

22. Amalea R on July 16, 2015 at 8:20 am

Please please please stop in Montreal!! Meeting you would be a dream come true! There is a nice Indigo located in the downtown area 🙂 (not sure if it is too late to comment, also not sure if I commented when the post first came out which is possible… Love you Sally!)

23. Terry H. on July 16, 2015 at 6:03 pm

Annapolis, MD would be great! There is a Sur la Table (also storesvin Alexandria and Pentagon City, VA); Barnes and Noble; and a Williams-Sonoma. Hope to see you!!!!

24. Anna Ros on July 18, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Florida!!!! Boytnon beach Florida! (Come on, our beach weather is awesome and you could wear flip flops) We have a local/popular barnes and nobel thats huge and i would be so so happy to meet you! <3

25. Debra Chilson on July 20, 2015 at 12:25 am

How about Miami Florida … There is a Williams Sanoma at The Falls in Pinecrest. We would love to see you !!

26. Liz D on August 3, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Anywhere in Omaha, NE!!

27. Sarah L on August 10, 2015 at 11:32 am

Any Barnes & Noble in Chicago would be awesome! Indianapolis too! Please come SOMEWHERE in the Midwest!!

28. Christine on August 19, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Red bank, NJ: Oyster Point or Molly Pitcher. The hotel lobbies in both are gorgeous, spacious, and ample amount of parking is available. Oh my goodness I hope you choose to come here!!!!!

29. Jamie on October 2, 2015 at 6:00 pm

My cookbook just came today. I am so excited to look through it after my little ones go to bed. I’m still bummed you’re not making a stop in Michigan, but now I have some (chocolate) candy recipes to drown my sorrows in! Congrats…it looks awesome from the cover.

• Sally on October 2, 2015 at 6:55 pm