18 Easter Brunch Recipes

Strawberries 'n Cream Crumb Cake

Join me for brunch, won’t you?

Or at least a slice of strawberries ‘n’ cream crumb cake.

While I have loads of brand spankin’ new recipes to share with you, I wanted to quickly give you some recommendations and inspiration for your Easter menu this Sunday! Do you already know what you’re making? If not, let me help.

My mom usually hosts and she always makes a fabulous pineapple glazed ham. But this year, we’re switching things up. Still at my parents’ house, but we’re making pecan-crusted chicken, spring veggies, deviled eggs, this carrot cake business and obviously a pineapple upside-down cake. Thinking I’ll make it in a skillet this year. This is all followed by mouthfuls of jelly beans and a sugar-rush inducing amount of cadury creme eggs.

I’m full just thinking of it all. Let’s feast!

Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Cake

The soaking syrup is everything.

Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake

Goat Cheese Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche

Quiche always impresses at brunch. And these flavors are INCREDIBLE. Garlic spinach, savory sun-dried tomatoes, creamy goat cheese. It’s all so, so good.

goat-cheese-spinach-sun-dried-tomato-quiche

See also: 140 calorie cheesy sausage quiche, cheesy spinach quiche, and 110 calorie crustless veggie quiche.

Tried & True Honey Butter Rolls

Time and time again! The best honey, buttery, fluffy, and soft homemade dinner rolls. They steal all the attention on the table. Seriously!

soft-honey-butter-dinner-rolls-3

Strawberry Rolls with Sweet Lemon Glaze

Start these the night before to save yourself some time on Easter morning!

Strawberry Rolls with Sweet Lemon Glaze

Unbelievable Blueberry French Toast Casserole

Start this the night before too! Everyone always raves about this one.

French Toast Casserole on sallysbakingaddiction.com

See also: baked cream cheese french toast casserole!!

Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins

Cheesecake filling. I repeat: cheesecake filling.

Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins  sallysbakingaddiction.com

Blood Orange Avocado Quinoa & Kale Salad

Perfect side dish next to that ham! The flavors are out of this world. I just made it again this past week.

Blood Orange Avocado Quinoa & Kale Salad

Fruit Pizza

Show up with this and wow the crowd. The homemade sugar cookie crust is the best part! Plus, decorating it gets the whole family involved. Unless you’re a complete perfectionist and need to do it all yourself. Guilty.

Sally's Baking Addiction Fruit Pizza

Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart

Gluten free? I have you covered with this healthy gluten free version! I make this for breakfast, actually. 2 ingredient crust, Greek yogurt, and fruit. Wholesome and easy.

Healthy Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart

Creamy Green Bean Casserole

I have to include Kevin’s ultimate favorite here. Perfect for brunch. It’s all completely from scratch– no cans!

From Scratch Green Bean Casserole

Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins

TRUST ME on these!!!

Jalapeno Corn Muffins recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com

See also: my favorite homemade cornbread.

Cheesecake Swirl Carrot Bundt Cake

The best of both worlds. In one indulgently glorious slice.

Cheesecake Swirl Carrot Bundt Cake

See also: my favorite carrot cake recipe and super-moist carrot cake (–> great for smaller families or groups!)

Glazed Lemon Blueberry Scones

All about these right now! They’re always gobbled up in seconds.

Glazed Lemon Blueberry Scones on sallysbakingaddiction.com

See also: strawberry lemon poppy seed scones.

Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake

Can’t leave this popular number off the list, right?

Sally's Baking Addiction | Delicious Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake!

Easter Bunny Bark

Does it get any more fun?!?! And easier? 2 ingredients + your favorite Easter candy. That’s about it. And the recipe makes a pound of candy. Love this stuff.

Easter Bunny Bark!

Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Crumb Cake

What’s brunch without crumb cake?

Old Fashioned Crumb Cake Recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com-2

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake

Tradition. My all-time favorite!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake by sallysbakingaddiction.com

Lemon Coconut Cake

It’s Easter perfection.

Lemon Coconut Cake

Q: Have you tried any of these recipes? Tell me about it!

Q: Tell me your Easter brunch/dinner menu!

Comments

1. Reshana on March 24, 2016 at 4:13 am

I absolutely love your selection of recipes. They all look fantastic!

2. Vivian | stayaliveandcooking on March 24, 2016 at 5:02 am

Woaaah, imagine these all on a table together! I would not be able to stop eating. I love the fact that you combined so many different recipes: cakes – quiches – chocolate together. Smart!

3. Emily @ Life on Food on March 24, 2016 at 5:35 am

We always have a carrot or zucchini cake or loaf for Easter. I can just imagine what a beautiful table there would be if you make one of each of these. So delicious too.

4. Tori on March 24, 2016 at 6:39 am

Omg Girl, total yumness!!!! These all look like the perfect thing for Easter. How will I ever narrow it down to which one to make first!

5. Marina @ A Dancer's Live-It on March 24, 2016 at 7:20 am

I would love to join you for brunch so we can eat all of the things and I can hang out with Jude. 🙂 My friend is attending Sky Brunch at the Top of The Tower here and I’m soooo jealous. Their brunch spread is insane!!

• Sally on March 24, 2016 at 10:49 am

I’ve been dying to go to sky brunch!

6. demeter | beaming baker on March 24, 2016 at 8:24 am

Oh, happy day! I LOVE brunch! Sally, before I joined ya at this hypothetical brunch, I would first need to put Phoebe’s maternity pants on. Just sayin.’
    Your family’s entire menu sounds so incredibly delish (esp your glorious pineapple upside down cake!!)
    Okay, so I’m just drooling over your strawberry buns, honey butter rolls, jalapeno cornbread muffins, and… just about everything else on this list. Don’t even get me started on that lemon blueberry layer cake of yours…
    Anyway, CANNOT wait to see the pics of your glittery eggs! Happy almost Easter, Sally! xo

• Sally on March 24, 2016 at 10:44 am

(looks at large easter meal while wearing said pants) “you are my everest!”

7. Sam M on March 24, 2016 at 9:26 am

I haven’t had pineapple upside down cake in years and yours looks so good!! Your Lemon and Strawberry scones are on my list to try and the blueberry lemon cake looks amazing! Basically it all looks amazing and I have a lot of baking in my future!

8. Jamie on March 24, 2016 at 9:33 am

Each year at my church, we do a huge Easter breakfast after our Sunrise Service. My dad is in charge of it so my family typically spends the weekend planning, prepping, and decorating for that. It is truly one of my favorite parts of the year…..buuuuttt, this post has me wishing I could host an Easter brunch. Everything looks so delicious! Have a Happy Easter!

9. Barbara on March 24, 2016 at 9:39 am

OMG Sally I’ve been making that blood orange salad (with some modifications) since you posted it! I’ve made it 3 times already, its so good!

I’m making a great carrot cake for Easter, and eggs of course on Sunday morning 🙂 Hope your family has a nice holiday!

• Sally on March 24, 2016 at 10:43 am

isn’t that salad fantastic?! glad you love it too!

10. Catherine Smith on March 24, 2016 at 10:07 am

I won 1st place in the State Fair of Texas baking competition with that Lemon Blueberry Layer cake!! And I got 3rd with your carrot cake (the layered one). I always give you all the credit when people ask for the recipe! I’ve also made the pineapple upside down cake, and I love making it in that pie plate which curves the edges. I really need to try the lemon coconut layer cake!

• Sally on March 24, 2016 at 10:42 am

Oh my gosh– those wins! That is AMAZING. This made my morning!

11. Jennifer on March 24, 2016 at 11:02 am

I have made your glazed lemon poppy seed cake (and so much more just not any others from this post) and it was heavenly! Your recipes have become my “go to” anytime I bake anything. Thank you!!

12. Ruhma U on March 24, 2016 at 11:07 am

Guilty as charged! I’m a total perfectionist. Nobody comes into the kitchen when I’m baking! 🙂

13. Suzanne on March 24, 2016 at 11:39 am

I have made your scones which are amazin! Going to be trying to carrot cake at some point as it looks fabulous. i am making Scalloped Pinneaple and Chocolate Zucchini Cake made into a bunny with head, bowtie and ears. Colored icing, twizzlers (I hope) and jelly beans. Wish me luck on the decorating. it will go along with Mothers menu.

• Sally on March 25, 2016 at 7:51 am

Sounds like the CUTEST cake!

14. [email protected] on March 24, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Sally all the recipes look to die for!! I am already planning on making few of these!!

• Sally on March 25, 2016 at 7:49 am

Let me know which ones you try!

15. Natalie on March 24, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Hi Sally! We made the Unbelievable Blueberry French Toast Casserole for Christmas Morning and it was UNBELIEVABLE! So delicious! I love blueberries. 🙂 For Easter, we are trying out your Fruit Pizza for dessert. It looks so light, delicious and fun!

• Sally on March 25, 2016 at 7:49 am

Have fun decorating the fruit pizza! I love that recipe.

16. Mikayla Weed on March 24, 2016 at 4:51 pm

My Mom was looking for a pineapple smothered ham recipe, and you mentioned it in your post today, do you have a recipe?
    thanks
    Mikayla

• Sally on March 25, 2016 at 7:46 am

I’m unsure which recipe my mom uses– I’ll have to ask her! I don’t have a recipe myself at this time.

17. Julia on March 24, 2016 at 5:19 pm

This might sounds a bit strange but for Easter I am making your funfetti cheesecake! It is also my grandmas birthday so that is why I picked it! I am also going to make your lemon bars from your first cookbook. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter. Can’t wait to dig into the cheesecake!!!

• Sally on March 25, 2016 at 7:45 am

Not strange at all! I love that cheesecake!

18. Sharon K (The Farm Chick Bakes) on March 24, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Hi Sally! Hoppy Easter! Ahhh my favorite time of year….Spring! The smell of hyacinth plants, all my spring bulbs emerge and bloom, my mountain pinks, the first fresh cut of grass…ahhh….I love Easter and the smells that come with it! For my Easter Breakfast (I don’t have brunch as I’m a very early riser to tend to chickens and the barnyard animals so I’m starving by 6:30am!) I make Sausage, green pepper, onion and cheddar Omelettes (made with fresh from the farm eggs of course), homemade shredded hash browns and hickory-smoked bacon…I can smell my house now! Dinner always composes of a Honey Baked Ham from where else? Honey Baked Ham! I CRAVE that crusted glaze on it every year! Along with that I always make Garlic red bliss mashed potatos with lots of fresh chives and pepper, green bean casserole, pineapple casserole and crescent rolls. I usually do a pineapple upside down cake for dessert but will forego that this year to try YOUR Lemon Coconut Cake! My mouth has been watering ever since you first posted it! And I PROMISE Sally (no crying in the jam isle here)….I WILL make the homemade Lemon Curd recipe you supply with it! Besides Peanut Butter and Chocolate together? These two paired are beyond the moon together! I always add just a ‘touch’ of coconut extract in my coconut cake recipes because, well, I love Coconut! I’m hungry already and can’t wait for Sunday! Happy Easter to you and your family Sally!

19. Jenny on March 24, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Sally- I love your blog and try your recipes all the time, in fact, I am making your funfetti layer cake for my sister’s 30th birthday this weekend. I don’t celebrate Easter but everything looks so amazing that now all I want to do is host an Easter brunch. Thank you! Hope you make it out to Los Angeles soon!

• Sally on March 25, 2016 at 7:44 am

Hey Jenny! Enjoy that funfetti layer cake 🙂 I was out in Newport Beach just south of LA last month. Sorry to have missed you!

20. Laur on March 24, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Your pineapple upside down cake is now a tradition in our house as well. lol

21. Erin @ Miss Scrambled Egg on March 24, 2016 at 9:10 pm

That cheesecake carrot cake looks INSANE!

22. Maria on March 25, 2016 at 7:31 am

Happy Easter Sally! Making your goat cheese quiche today and the lemon blueberry scones on Easter morning!

23. Cami on March 26, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I’m made several of these before and LOVE the lemon blueberry combos! I am a huge fan of your carrot cake and can’t wait to get home to do this new variation with the cheesecake ribbon. {Swoon}. That fruit tart might be calling my name tomorrow morning.

24. Hayley on March 28, 2016 at 3:46 am

Easter’s come and passed now. It was a (small) feast for 3 at my house! Although I didn’t make those blueberry scones for the occasion, I HAVE made them before and they are divine. We had a simple Guiness beef stew, followed by tons of mini eggs and brownies for dessert. Had big gathering for St. Patrick’s day, so wanted something small. Hope you had a great Easter, Sally!

• Sally on March 28, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Your Easter sounds perfect. 🙂

25. Austria Azaceta on March 28, 2016 at 11:05 am

Just wanted to let you know that I made the strawberries & cream coffee cake for Easter at my in-laws yesterday.  It took the full 55 min bake time & turned out beautifully!! Possibly my new favorite dessert!!  So so yummy!!  Everyone enjoyed!! Thanks so much for yet another fantastic recipe!! 🙂

Reviews