I can’t chat for long because I have about 1 million recipes to make today. Tomorrow afternoon is Kevin’s birthday BBQ bash and I have a peanut butter pie and ice cream cake on my to-do list. Not to mention clean the disaster that is this house. And, yes, those are definitely dog hairball mountains in the corner. These two shed so much in the summer!!!
1) I actually have a few friends coming over tonight too– and I made a batch of almond butter chocolate chip cookies. Did you see that on Instagram stories and/or Snapchat? Though instead I used peanut butter because I didn’t have any almond butter on hand. Most definitely a favorite because these flourless cookies take a total of 15 minutes start to finish, only use 1 bowl, and are completely gluten free.
2) Thank you for suggesting the slow feed dog bowl for little Frank. He eats his food at lightning speed and this helps slow him down so he can actually chew.
3) Also video chatting with your pet. I repeat: video chatting WITH YOUR PET. I can’t stop laughing at the text message “Your pet is calling!” 🙂
6) New video for homemade salted caramel on my blog this week. It really is as easy as it looks!
7) Also for tomorrow’s BBQ: appropriately named fiesta corn & avocado salsa.
Q: Whatcha up to this weekend?