3rd Cookbook

third cookbook

While meeting hundreds of you on my book tour, which has easily been the highlight of this entire crazy owning-my-own-business blog career (thank you ♥), I was inspired to begin brainstorming ideas for a follow-up to Sally’s Candy Addiction. My editor and I plugged away at ideas for cookbook #3 and we kept coming back to the same subject, one that is clearly a favorite among us all.

SALLY’S COOKIE ADDICTION.

FALL 2017.

75 new cookie recipes, tips, tricks, photography, and more.

Get your ovens ready!!

Follow along as I write this beast #sallyscookieaddiction 🙂

third cookbook-2

BONUS RECIPES RIGHT NOW!

To get you excited about upcoming cookbook, I re-released my first cookbook as a paperback edition. And this edition has 8 NEW cookie recipes inside! And if you’ve already got a hardcover copy, no fret! I certainly didn’t want you to feel left out, so I published these 8 bonus recipes as an eBook. The eBook is over on Amazon! Read more in this post.

PS: Just going to get all sappy for a hot sec. Thank you for not only being the inspiration behind cookbook #3, but for supporting me in this entire unexpected journey that began nearly 5 years ago. xoxo

Posted in

Comments

1. Kerry on September 19, 2016 at 12:58 pm

What chocolate chip recipe is thus one in the blog photo? I’ve been searching for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe in your archives but can’t seem to locate one. Thanks!

• Sally on September 19, 2016 at 1:49 pm

Hi Kerry! These cookies is a recipe I’ll publish in the cookbook. Sorry to make you wait!

2. Sandy on September 19, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Woohoo! If you want feel free to take your tour to the Cayman Islands 😀 Grand Cayman to be more specific by stopping by Books & Books or/and Bon Vivant (Bon Vivant is a luxury, kitchen equipment showroom and retail store) both located at a outdoor mall called Camana Bay.

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 12:18 pm

That sounds amazing!! I definitely need more book tour stops at beaches and islands 😉 Thanks so much Sandy!

3. Ivy on September 19, 2016 at 10:16 pm

I can’t wait for this new one. I work at a boutique and asked the buyer to sell your first book there and they are. Love all your recipes!!! I love a good cookie as well so I am super excited about this book. You are adorble. Love your writing.

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:33 am

WOW! Thank you so much for bringing my book into the boutique. That is very much appreciated, a million thank yous!!

4. Liz @ Ready to Yumble on September 20, 2016 at 11:49 am

Congratulations Sally! 75 cookie recipes?? OMG drooling. I’ll need to set aside a week (or month) and just bake them all! ❤

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:30 am

And what a WEEK/MONTH that would be!

5. Jessica @ Jessica in the Kitchen on September 20, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Congratulations – that’s so amazing!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:27 am

Thanks Jessica 🙂

6. Phyllis Hansen on September 20, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Whooohooooo!!! I can’t wait Sally.

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:27 am

The countdown is on!

7. Vicky on September 20, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Congratulations Sally! This is so exciting! Your cookie recipes are the best 🙂

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:26 am

Thanks Vicky, I appreciate that!

8. Barbara on September 20, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Yay! I simply cannot wait for this one. While I can’t say “I’ve never met a cookie I didn’t like”…What I can say is “I’ve never baked a sallysbakingaddiction.com cookie I didn’t like!!!! Good luck with the project and looking forward to purchasing it. I am sure it will provide more hours of baking fun! –Barb

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:26 am

Thank you thank you! <3

9. Sarah L on September 21, 2016 at 11:12 am

Do you know yet if you’ll be doing another book tour? I’d like to put in a good word for Chicago! I saw you last time (with my friend from the bookstore who got me hooked on your addiction) and I’d love to come get the new book directly from you!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 11:22 am

Hi Sarah, well I have GREAT news for you. I’m coming to Chicago this November! I’m teaching TWO baking demo’s at the Baking and Sweets Convention Show: http://americasbakingandsweetsshow.com/friday-hands-on-classes

I’d love to have you both in the class! It includes free goodie bags with baking products and two cookbooks. 🙂 I just finalized this, so I haven’t even announced it on my blog yet!

10. Amy on September 21, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Sally,

This is the greatest news and just made my whole day!! I found your blog a couple of years ago and every single time I make one of your recipes, it is a crowd favorite. Thank you for providing delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that allows the inner baker in me to flourish! I am so thrilled that you are coming out with a cookie recipe–I adore all of your recipes, but your cookies are consistently my favorite. You are an inspiration is chasing your dreams! Please come to Raleigh, NC! XO

• Amy on September 21, 2016 at 12:08 pm

**cookie book!!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Thank you, as always, for the all the support Amy! It means the world to me. I was hoping to come to Raleigh last year, so maybe I can visit in the coming year for a book signing.

11. Josje on September 22, 2016 at 7:29 am

That’s great news! Congratulations!
    I just LOVE your blog, and use your first book often, especially to bake cookies! Your Cinnamon roll blondies are my favourite =) A book about cookies sounds just perfect, I’m already looking forward to it!

Greetings from the Netherlands

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 10:04 am

Thank you thank you thank you!

12. Kelly-Jane on September 23, 2016 at 4:01 am

Oh the excitement! A must have. 🙂

13. Laura | Tutti Dolci on September 23, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Congratulations, Sally! This is such exciting news! 🙂

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:24 am

Thanks so much Laura <3

14. Theodora Saridaki on September 26, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Will definitely not miss this one!

• Sally on September 27, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Thanks Theodora!

15. Kim on September 30, 2016 at 8:35 pm

I can’t wait for your new cookbook!! Your sugar cookie are amazing! My kids love the ones with the sprinkles and my husband who doesn’t eat cookies will only eat the ones I’ve made from your cookbook! Can you imagine someone who doesn’t like cookies?? Well, I married him and he loves your blondies so there made weekly at our house! Now, hurry up and get that book on the shelves so I can bake more!

• Sally on October 1, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Hahaha I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t like cookies! I’m excited to get this book out next year. It’s going well so far!

16. jc on March 10, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Our granddaughter loves to bake. Her 10th birthday is coming soon. I just purchased the paperback edition for her along with some new supplies.  She actually requested a Madeleine form. I’m sure when I was 10 I didn’t have a clue what that was.  Looking forward to her attempts at your recipes and your new book –
    could be a Christmas present for our little baker.

Reviews