Hope you’re having a great weekend so far! Baking anything special?
1) I got new head shots taken recently, mostly for a few upcoming projects and to update some pictures on my blog. I may have snuck in a quick family picture or two. Thanks to Jessica Eastern Photography for the beautiful pictures!
2) NEW video for giant cinnamon roll cake!
3) I announced cookbook#3 yesterday. I’ve been working on Sally’s Cookie Addiction’s table of contents for the past 6 months and will begin shooting and writing the cookbook in a couple weeks. Fall 2017!
4) We went to our friends’ house for dinner last night, mostly to play with their adorable baby girl. Brought over a fresh batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
5) I minored in advertising in college, so I often check out Adweek online. I stumbled across this article on internet-famous dogs and can’t stop giggling at the term “dog influencers.” HA! Also, I may follow more dogs on Instagram than humans. And yes, my dogs have an account too. I’m one of those people.
7) One of my beloved partners, Red Star Yeast, just told me they have a BOGO coupon for their Platinum yeast! Print it out and STOCK UP for Fall and holiday baking season.
Coming up next week: the official start of Fall comes with a new pumpkin recipe!
With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.