Surprise!

Sally's Baking Addiction Paperback Cookbook

I’ve been working under the radar on a big huge surprise for you!!

Best New Cookies eBook Sally's Baking Addiction

Introducing Sally’s Baking Addiction cookbook paperback version with 8 BONUS cookie recipes. Yes!! We are re-releasing my very first cookbook as a paperback edition. Sally’s Baking Addiction is my baby; my very first cookbook published in March 2014 and it’s now updated and expanded with 8 new and exclusive cookie recipes. 8 cookie recipes you’ve never seen before on my blog.

I’m especially excited about the chocolate whoopie pies, if anyone’s curious.

These things melt in your mouth. And are SO easy to make. ↓ ↓

Sally's Baking Addiction Paperback Cookbook

And if you’ve already got a hardcover copy, no fret! I certainly didn’t want you to feel left out, so I published these 8 bonus recipes as an eBook.

The eBook is just $1 over on Amazon and available TODAY! Yes, just $1.

Other places the eBook is available:

If you want the whole package together– the 75 original recipes and 8 new recipes– you can pre-order the paperback edition. It will be available in a couple weeks.

Just a little preview of the NEW recipes for ya:

Sally's Baking Addiction Paperback Cookbook

The paperback edition and the $1 eBook include these 8 bonus cookie recipes, never before seen on my blog. I worked on them in the spring right before we adopted Frankin. 🙂

1. Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
  2. Cream Cheese Cookies ‘n’ Cream Cookies
  3. Chocolate Hazelnut Supremes
  4. Triple Chocolate Biscotti
  5. Lemon Slice ‘n’ Bakes
  6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
  7. Coconut Lime Cookies
  8. Chocolate Whoopie Pies

Other cookbook favorites: pumpkin pie bars, brown sugar glazed apple bread, salted caramel apple cupcakes, white chocolate macadamia nut blondies, salted caramel cheesecake dip, and pretzel PB cups.

Sally's Baking Addiction Paperback Cookbook

If we’re being honest here: this is all because of my excitement for Sally’s Cookie Addiction, my next cookbook. I figure this can be a little preview for what’s to come in Fall 2017. Hopefully these can tide you over until that release day comes!!

If you work best with lists:

Thanks for all your support and excitement. xoxo

Sally's Baking Addiction Paperback Cookbook

Comments

1. John Woods on September 21, 2016 at 12:07 am

I love the cover of your new cookbook, and I can’t wait to read it. If it’s anything like your other two incredible books, wow!!!!

Take care, and bake on!!!!

• Laura ~ Raise Your Garden on September 21, 2016 at 7:22 am

More than even read it, I guess I just want to drool over the pics Sally! I mean, you make me so hungry. I wonder if your freezer isn’t stuffed with cookies! It must be, you can’t eat them all. Favorite, those pumpkin bars!!! Congrats. 99 cents is a steal for us on our e-book! Thanks =)

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:11 am

I hope you LOVE all these new 8 cookie recipes!!

2. Amanda on September 21, 2016 at 12:42 am

Just pre-ordered! I have the original but work best with physical copies.

And you reminded me that I need to make that apple bread tomorrow! Thanks for all your hard work and great recipes. Any time I make anything of yours, from savory to sweet, it’s a crowd pleaser.

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:17 am

Thank you so much for wanting the paperback edition too! It means the world to me.

3. Andrea @ Cooking with a Wallflower on September 21, 2016 at 12:47 am

Ahh! Always excited to see new recipes from you. I can’t wait to try the chocolate whooped pies! They’ll be the perfect treats for the upcoming holidays!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:17 am

Yes yes yes! And they are so simple too, I swear.

4. Jessica Gavin on September 21, 2016 at 12:51 am

Wow Sally, I am drooling on my key board right now! I am so excited for your next cookbook and so happy we get a sneak peak 🙂 You are such an inspiration, I am so ready to bake! XOXO

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:40 am

I hope you love the 8 new recipes Jess!

5. Marilu on September 21, 2016 at 1:37 am

Yes, it’s 1:30 AM on the east coast, and yes, I’m going mental over your new cookie pictures, so I’m ordering the new 8 cookie bonus recipes immediately (if not sooner!). I already have the original hardcover and love it. Can’t wait til your cookie book comes out next fall!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:41 am

Late night is when I crave cookies the most too 😉

6. My Linh on September 21, 2016 at 4:23 am

Wow Sally, you’re really getting me into the holiday mood with all these surprises!!! Your photos are amazing (as usual). I need to pre-order this 😀

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:41 am

Thank you!!

7. Peppermint Dolly on September 21, 2016 at 4:45 am

Stunning food photography!!

Rxx

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:41 am

I appreciate that, thank you!

8. Lynn @ Fresh April Flours on September 21, 2016 at 6:12 am

“If you work best with lists.” I freaking love you, )-)-  how fun, Sally!! Is that a Nutella oatmeal cookie type thing?! I have that written down on my everlong list of things for the blog– sounds amazeballs!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:41 am

Those are Nutella cookies, yes!

9. Mir on September 21, 2016 at 6:27 am

Yay for bonus cookbooks! Those little chocolate chip cookies look so adorably irresistible. Can’t wait for the new book to make its way into the world. Good luck putting it together. I’m here as a taster if you need me! 😉

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:42 am

Tasters are always welcome as I test cookbook recipes. It’s a boring job, but someone has to do it. 😉 HA

10. Caley on September 21, 2016 at 6:38 am

When I saw the mini cookies and the word “surprise”, I totally thought it was going to be a post about a new puppy or baby 😉 But cookies are awesome too 😀

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:42 am

Ha! No new family additions at this time.

11. Marina @ A Dancer's Live-It on September 21, 2016 at 7:08 am

OHMYGOSH Sally!!! You’re the absolute BEST! 🙂 E-book has been purchased!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:43 am

Oh my goodness, thank you Marina! Let me know which new cookie recipe you try first.

12. Heidi @ Red Checkered Tablecloth on September 21, 2016 at 7:51 am

Those tiny chocolate chip cookies are adorable. In fact, all of your photography is stunning. Such exciting news! Congratulations! 🙂

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:45 am

Thanks Heidi!

13. [email protected] on September 21, 2016 at 7:54 am

Sally, you are a genius! I love this idea. Congrats on the new printing and because I don’t think I’ve told you yet DOUBLE CONGRATS on cookbook #3. So freaking excited for you. Sending all the good vibes, wishes for perfect photography days, (and caffeine) your way!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:45 am

Thank you for all the kind words and support through all of it!

14. Tori//Gringalicious on September 21, 2016 at 8:10 am

Yay, I love surprises and this one is epic Sally!!!! So excited about all this good news!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:45 am

Woohoo! Thanks Tori.

15. Heather @Boston Girl Bakes on September 21, 2016 at 8:17 am

I just love surprises! Especially when it’s 8 new cookie recipes for a $1! Can’t wait to try them 🙂

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:45 am

YAYYYYY get your oven pre-heated now 🙂

16. Dawn - Girl Heart Food on September 21, 2016 at 9:07 am

So exciting! Everything looks so good! I’ll try one of each please 🙂

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:46 am

Thanks Dawn!

17. Amalea on September 21, 2016 at 9:11 am

Sally you are such a gem!! I was worried for about 0.2 seconds because I am obsessed with your first cookbook (as we know hehe), and my copy is precious to me! I don’t want a new copy, but these new cookies recipes are definitely something I need 😉 SO happy that there is a ebook. Am purchasing now <3 <3

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 9:44 am

That’s why we decided a super inexpensive eBook is the way to go for readers who already have a copy!! PS: Saw your butter rum candies on IG last night 🙂

18. Hayley on September 21, 2016 at 10:07 am

Sally, I absolutely love your first cookbook. I make so many recipes from it all the time; it’s earned it’s place on my bookshelf as one of my most-used baking books. I’m definitely getting one of those eBooks! Love that look of those chocolate whoopie pies and the sound of those cinnamon pumpkin cookies … P.S I can’t even tell you how many times I made that apple bread last Fall… I was swimming in apples and had to find some way to use them all up 😉

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:13 am

That bread is most definitely my FAVORITE recipe in the book. That’s why it’s the first!!

19. Amy Slagle on September 21, 2016 at 10:14 am

So exciting!! Just pre-ordered and can’t wait to get it! Thank you for all your amazing recipes Sally~!!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:20 am

Thanks Amy!

20. Jennifer C on September 21, 2016 at 10:15 am

Congrats, Sally, this is awesome. I’m so happy – well, for me because I get more recipes! – but mostly for you. It’s great to see you so successful with something you love so much. It’s very inspiring!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:20 am

I really appreciate the kind comment, Jennifer– thank you.

21. Natalie R on September 21, 2016 at 10:25 am

Just purchased the eBook because I had to know how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Supremes – and now I have a weekend baking project 🙂 Congrats to you for all your success! Can’t wait for the next cookbook to come out!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 10:39 am

Thank you Natalie!

22. Rebecca on September 21, 2016 at 11:01 am

LOVE the idea of the ebook! I go to visit my parents a lot and they’re always requesting baked goods, and I don’t always remember to bring your cookbook. But I do always have my Kindle with me, so this is the perfect solution! Ordering now. 🙂

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 11:02 am

Perfect. 🙂

23. Mattie on September 21, 2016 at 11:04 am

EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!! I can hardly wait for your new cookbook! You are so awesome!!!!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 11:05 am

Your excitement is the best thing ever.

24. Patricia @Sweet and Strong on September 21, 2016 at 11:08 am

This is all so exciting! I truly love all of your recipes and always know everything will turn out perfectly when I follow them exactly. I can’t wait for the release of your new book because these 8 cookie recipes is such a tease, I’m sitting here droolingggggg!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 11:23 am

Thanks so much Patricia!

25. Catherine on September 21, 2016 at 11:16 am

So excited! Just bought the e-book recipes to add to my hardcover book! I am constantly making the apple pie streusel bars for my husband, he loves it better than apple pie!! My family has so many favorite recipes from you that it’s impossible to list them. Can’t wait for the next book, congratulations!!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 11:20 am

Thanks so much for the support Catherine!

26. Robyn on September 21, 2016 at 11:16 am

Love this! I bought the e-book and wanted to let you know that I found a typo. For “Sally Says” under the cream cheese cookies ‘n cream cookies, it says undertake instead of underbake.

Anyway, love the recipes! Just thought you’d want to know. 🙂

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 11:20 am

What an easy miss- thanks for letting me know Robyn. We’ll have it fixed. At least you knew what I meant. HAHA!

27. Leighton on September 21, 2016 at 11:29 am

So excited for 8 new recipes! I bake from your first cookbook ALL the time. The mango muffins are my absolute favorite. <3 Do I need a Kindle to be able to view the $1 e-cookbook?
    Thanks!

28. Catherine Smith on September 21, 2016 at 11:36 am

Ok so I totally saw your IG teaser about the surprise today!! I got to work and first thing went to your blog before checking my work email. Cause you know…PRIORITIES!!! Everything you put into print I buy because it’s genius (talking about the Biscotti chocolate chip cookies here) so I immediately downloaded the E book and I’m obsessed!!! Thank you again for all that you do! 🙂

• Catherine Smith on September 21, 2016 at 11:37 am

I mean Biscoff! 🙂

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 11:44 am

Wonderful Catherine, thank you for the support! Let me know which of the 8 cookie recipes you try first.

29. Alice Brown on September 21, 2016 at 11:52 am

Sally I’m so excited and inspired!!! The ebook is absolutely the BEST idea as a supplement, but I can’t wait to have the paperback too. Thanks also for the glazed apple bread and pumpkin pie bar reminders – getting back into baking is the best part of fall!

• Sally on September 21, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Thanks Alice– those are two of my fall favorites from the book 🙂

30. Kristina on September 21, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Can’t wait for the new book! Will I still be able to read the eBook if I don’t have a Kindle reader?

Reviews