65+ Pumpkin Recipes to Celebrate Fall

65-favorite-pumpkin-recipes

Last week, I asked a bunch of bloggers for their most popular pumpkin recipes. And they delivered. Here is an enormous list of pumpkin recipe inspiration for you this Fall! Some of my own recipes are sprinkled in as well. There’s savory recipes down there and gluten free options for you too!

Are you ready for all this? GET BAKING.

Breakfast

Dessert

Cookies (they obviously get their own category!)

Drinks

Savory

Gluten Free

Q: What are your favorite pumpkin recipes? Tell me about them or leave links so we can all check it out!

Posted in [wpbb post:terms_list taxonomy="category" separator=", "]

Comments

1. Kat on September 24, 2016 at 6:32 am

This is just what I needed this morning, I’m going to a potluck breakfast and I wanted to make something with pumpkin. I’m a huge pumpkin addict during the fall, I’ve already made pumpkin scones, a pumpkin loaf, and pumpkin muffins. I can’t wait to add these recipes to the list!

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:23 am

I love pumpkin recipes for breakfast! Especially pumpkin muffins 🙂

2. Stephanie on September 24, 2016 at 7:44 am

Sally! seriously, you are ALWAYS reading my mind! my husbands working out of town right now and I swear, we were talking on the phone after I got home from work yesterday and I’m like, “I picked up 2 big cans of pumpkin after work today now that it feels like fall and I can’t wait to bake something pumpkin” then I wasn’t even gonna check your blog today because you’d posted something yesterday but it’s not like you to post EVERY day but I was like, what the heck. and sure enough I open your blog to PUMPKIN RECIPES! I will say that by the time I got to the end the word “pumpkin” was sounding like it wasn’t a real word anymore but my mouth was still watering. I can’t wait! this year I’m definitely giving your pumpkin cheesecake cake a go

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:13 am

Haha that is too funny!! Did you end up baking anything pumpkin this weekend?

3. Marina @ A Dancer's Live-It on September 24, 2016 at 8:17 am

Wow, I have a lot of baking to do. 😉 This is an amazing roundup Sally! I hope you guys had an amazing time at the wedding! 🙂 I absolutely LOVE these Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bars, I make them all the time! Here’s the link: http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2015/09/chocolate-chip-coconut-flour-pumpkin-bars/

Love,
    Marina xoxo

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:12 am

Those look amazing.

4. maryanne donahoe on September 24, 2016 at 9:58 am

In your savory department my curried pumpkin soup is perfect for those chilly Fall evenings. And it is so simple!

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:12 am

That looks SO good!

5. Patricia @Sweet and Strong on September 24, 2016 at 10:01 am

This is great, the internet can be so overwhelming searching for pumpkin recipes.  This Fall on my baking bucket list are pumpkin pancakes, french toast bake, cupcakes, pumpkin roll, and your pumpkin cake cheesecake is what I make for Thanksgiving 😉

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:11 am

Awesome choices!

6. Jennifer on September 24, 2016 at 10:10 am

I literally just told my husband I was doing a pumpkin bake off today and came to your website for cookie recipes. You never fail to disappoint!!

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:11 am

It’s fate!

7. Traci on September 24, 2016 at 10:23 am

This is awesome Sally!  Great to have some go-to pumpkin recipes from people YOU trust!  It’s time for me to up my pumpkin game (truth be told, I bake with pumpkin all year).  😀  We have been enjoying your pumpkin spice creamer all week!!  I am one of those who goes to a certain coffee shop and asks for “only one pump” because it is just too sweet.  Your recipe is perfect!  All of the creamy pumpkin spiceness with just a hint of sweetness!  We are in love!  Also – living fall and PA vicariously through your blog – we (my husband and I) are from Hershey and Philadelphia, and my family used to have a house on Lake Wallenpaupak – moved our family to Florida 10 years ago.  We love Florida, but we miss PA sometimes too!  Love seeing your pics.  Have a great weekend!

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:10 am

What I love most about that homemade pumpkin coffee creamer is that you have total control over the sweetness! PA has the best Fall season 🙂

8. Lynn @ Fresh April Flours on September 24, 2016 at 10:24 am

Well THIS is an epic collection! Thanks for sharing my pretzel bites! 🙂

9. Peggy on September 24, 2016 at 10:29 am

I love the Pumpkin choc. Chip. Bread made with a little bit of orange juice! I did not see it on this pumpkin list?  I make the muffins instead of the bread!  They are fantastic!

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:09 am

I will add that one now. 🙂 My favorite pumpkin bread!

10. lise @momlovesbaking on September 24, 2016 at 11:13 am

Wowza!!! And yum! Are these all from your blog? I’m so impressed. Goals!! 🙂

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:09 am

Not all my recipes! Recipes from bloggers around the internet 🙂

11. Miranda on September 24, 2016 at 1:33 pm

There are so many great pumpkin recipes here! I’d love to try the pumpkin spice puppy chow!

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:06 am

One of my personal favorites!

12. Maria @ kitchenathoskins on September 24, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Oh Sally! So many many pumpkin recipes… every recipe sounds and looks divine. Can’t wait to try them all

13. Delaney on September 24, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Mmmm this is exactly what I need right now! Perfect Prep for fall 🙂

14. John @ bbqfocus on September 25, 2016 at 9:15 am

The only complaint I could possibly have about this epic list is that there’s just too many! Fall isn’t long enough to get around to trying them all. My kids are obsessed with Oreo’s so I think we’re going to have to start with the Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake!

• Sally on September 25, 2016 at 9:24 am

Great choice to begin with!

15. Maria on September 25, 2016 at 9:24 am

I want them ALL! 🙂

16. averie @ averie cooks on September 25, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Thanks for the linky love and I want ALL the pumpkin things!

17. Trixie in CT on September 26, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Dear Sweet Sally & The Gang:

OK, so I admit I am now an Official Iced Pumpkin Coffee Cake Stalker but I have no shame…. two of them are in my oven as we speak and there are men,women, children — and the random dog — waiting for them to finish baking so they (the cakes) can be devoured.

Seriously folks, if you can’t choose which of the above Pumpkin treats to make first, TRY THIS!!! You will be a hero to your family, friends and neighbors and I suggest printing out a ream of recipes because YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR THIS RECIPE! Sorry to get all shouty but this has to be the best of the best recipe among Sally’s perfect pantheon. I won’t touch another recipe from the internet…. I’m a Sally Fan all the way. Much continued success and happiness to you, Sally. With love from CT… Trixie

• Sally on September 27, 2016 at 6:13 pm

My favorite coffee cake of all timeeeee!!!!! 🙂

18. Trish - Mom On Timeout on September 27, 2016 at 9:27 pm

This is awesome Sally! Thanks so much for including my bread recipe!!

19. Stephanie @ The Glamorous Gourmet on September 28, 2016 at 12:44 am

Thanks so much for this FABULOUS list, Sally! I can’t wait to dive in to all the pumpkin deliciousness!!!

20. caroline p on September 28, 2016 at 9:12 am

Hey sally! I am always so eager to make my daily popins on your page for your new and old posts! You are so talented! how do you come up with your recipes, is it a process of taking lets say a “cake outline” recipe and then tweaking it depending on the flavor combination youre looking for? ive always wanted to figure out how people do that especially with the science of baking!! i cant wait to try as many fall treats this season as possible!!
    have a blessed day and enjoy that beautiful kitchen!
    xx- Caroline!!

21. Mary on October 4, 2016 at 12:09 pm

These oat flour pumpkin muffins are my favourite. There isn’t a lot of sugar and my 2 year old loves them too.

• Sally on October 5, 2016 at 1:01 pm

I love Chelsea’s recipes, thanks for sharing this one!

22. Amy Brimberry on October 8, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Thank you so much Sally!  We had our first cool weather day in Texas yesterday and my daughters and I are ready to make something pumpkin. Your recipes are always my goto! XOXO

23. Shilrey on October 13, 2016 at 7:54 am

Thank you for all the pumpkin recipes. We just got 2 bushel of winter squash, and yes pumpkin is a squash. So you have given me many new recipes to try out.

24. Allyson Marie Bento on August 26, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Your pumpkin cream cheese swirls bars are my favourite thing to bake but your link to the recipe isn’t working anymore! 🙁

25. kim on September 8, 2017 at 5:13 am

Sally;
     Hi,I am going to sign up for baking some fall cupcakes/muffins for the church that I belong to and I am a member of.there are a lot of fall cupcake/muffin recipes that I was looking at and now I can’t make up my mind about which recipe that I want to make first because your fall cupcakes/muffin recipes look so good and tasty.There are some ladies including myself that are diabetics and there are a lot of other people including the three pastors and their families that are healthy as well.
      What would be your favorite fall cupcake/muffin recipe that I can make or bake for a Sunday treat or a snack after the service is over and the pastors,their families and the congregation that with go up to the counter where other snacks and treats or gooderies will be served with coffee,tea,and juice?
      I have both the regular size and the mini size muffin pans at home and the only thing that I have to do is go grocery shopping to buy the ingredients to make the fall cupcakes/muffin recipes and after they are done baking and cooling and then I can take these cupcakes/muffins to the church sometime during the week in order for them to be ready to serve after the service.
     Can your cupcakes and muffins be frozen the day before I bring 36 to 48 of them to the church in order for these cupcakes/muffins to be thawed out in time for them to be served to whoever wants to snack on them?
      What is the safest way to transfer the cupcakes/muffins to the church in good condition?
      Have a nice day tomorrow and a nice weekend and I hope to hear from you soon.
      Kim

• Sally on September 8, 2017 at 12:24 pm

If you are looking for a healthier muffin I would recommend my Whole Wheat Mini Pumpkin muffins. Simple Morning Glory muffins or Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon muffins would both have a nice fall flavor as well. Each recipe post has make ahead directions for you – but you don’t need to freeze if you will be serving them the next day! Enjoy!

Reviews