Sally’s Cookie Addiction Pre-Order Bonus Gift!

Sally's Cookie Addiction Cover

Here we go!! The announcement and bonus surprise I’ve been working on for the past few weeks. Sally’s Cookie Addiction, my third cookbook complete with 75 photographed cookie recipes, is officially available for pre-order.

The publish date is September 2017. Just in time for fall and holiday baking!

SCA Sallys Cookie Addiction Recipes

EXCLUSIVE RECIPES

Sally’s Cookie Addiction includes a small handful of my favorite classic cookie recipes along with 70 more exclusive cookie recipes that you cannot find on my website. I often have a lot of confusion about that! Many readers think that my books are a collection of favorite blog recipes, but they’re actually filled with special exclusive recipes. An extension of my blog, if you will. 🙂

OVER 80 COOKIE BAKING TIPS

Sally’s Cookie Addiction is also home to a mountain of cookie baking tips, tricks, and guides to help you get the best results in your cookie baking endeavors. Each recipe is carefully explained to guarantee delicious success.

GRAMS + CUPS

Like all of my cookbooks and blog recipes, each cookie recipe includes both cup and gram measurements.

MAKE-AHEAD + FREEZING

Every single recipe is complete with make-ahead and freezing instructions.

You can read more about Sally’s Cookie Addiction in this post.

PRE-ORDER:

Sally’s Cookie Addiction is available for pre-order at your favorite bookstore and:

Amazon
 Barnes & Noble
 Books-a-Million
 Indiebound
 Powells
 QuartoKnows
 Indigo-Chapters

Sally's Cookie Addiction Recipes1

YOUR BONUS GIFT!

If you have already pre-ordered Sally’s Cookie Addiction or pre-order within the next month, I will send you 5 bonus cookie recipes. These 5 cookie recipes are not available in Sally’s Cookie Addiction and are not available on my website. (Just so there’s no confusion!) These 5 bonus cookie recipes are only available in this bonus PDF. I’ve been working on these 5 recipes the past month and they’re some of my new favorites like Lemon Burst Cookies, Super Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies– the thickest I’ve ever made!– and Rocky Road Cookies.

HERE’S HOW:

1. Please forward your pre-order receipt or proof of purchase to [email protected]
  2. You will receive the PDF within 24 hours.
  3. You can download the PDF to save on your computer, phone, or tablet or you can print it out to take along with you in the kitchen.

Here is a taste of what you’ll be baking from this bonus gift after you pre-order Sally’s Cookie Addiction:

Sally's Cookie Addiction Recipes1-7

Sally's Cookie Addiction Recipes1-6

Sally's Cookie Addiction Recipes1-5

THANK YOU!

As always, let me know if you have any questions. Again, please email your proof of pre-order to [email protected] That’s the only email I’ll be using for the cookbook promotion. 🙂 Thank you so much for your support!

Posted in

Comments

1. Amy A on April 21, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Ordered! I can’t wait for September. 🙂 Hope you and Baby Q are doing well!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:40 am

I’m feeling great! Thank you so much 🙂

• Amy A on April 24, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Sally,
        If we haven’t received our bonus PDF after emailing receipt to your [email protected] (sent email on Friday), how do we go about ensuring we receive it? I’m super excited. 🙂

• Sally on April 24, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Hey Amy! I was having emails issues that day, but thought I got to all of them! So sorry about that. Please email [email protected] 🙂

2. Rosalba on April 21, 2017 at 12:45 pm

I am so looking forward to this book! I love all your recipes, and I love baking cupcakes and other stuff but cookies are just the one thing I can never resist to (and can’t stop eating)… by the way, congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you’re feeling great!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:38 am

cookies are my staple too!
      and thank you so much for the congrats!

3. Katie on April 21, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Omg I’m so excited for this cookbook! Your recipes are always the best plus I love the layout/format of your cookbooks! I can’t wait! Also congratulations again on your impending bundle of joy!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:36 am

thanks Katie! we kept the same format for Cookie Addiction, making a couple updates 🙂

4. Allison on April 21, 2017 at 1:20 pm

WOOHOO!! I am so excited for this cookbook!!! Gonna be the best one yet!!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:25 am

It’s definitely my favorite of the 3!

5. Deb on April 21, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Hi Sally, I just pre-ordered your new cookbook and can’t wait until it comes out. I so love your site and all your recipes have been amazing. Congrats on the new book and on your baby! Wish you all the best!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:23 am

Thanks very much for the congrats, Deb!

6. Sofia on April 21, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Yay! A new cookbook! My birthday is actually in September so I might get this for myself as a birthday gift! 🙂 Also those chocolate chip cookies look FANTASTIC!!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:21 am

Cookies and b-days, does it get any better?

7. Catherine on April 21, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Just pre-ordered!!! I love all your recipes but especially your COOKIES!!! My teen boys are always drooling over the beautiful photographs in your cookbooks! Many congratulations on your baby, too!!!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:18 am

Thank you very much!

8. Sally K on April 21, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Just ordered your book, Sally. How exciting! September
    will be a great month for you, with your little one on the way and your new book! Congratulations again!
    I have your other two books too.
    Thanks again, Sally, for making me look like rock star
    In the kitchen because of all your wonderful recipes
    God bless

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:14 am

Thank you so much Sally– and thank you for the congrats!

9. Malia on April 21, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Looks amazing! Can’t wait to get my sticky hands on a copy:-)

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:14 am

Thanks Malia!

10. Marilu on April 21, 2017 at 3:16 pm

All pre-ordered, and received my extra cookie recipes. Can’t stop drooling! You included all my favorite things in those recipes – chocolate chips, coconuts, lemon, marshmellows!!! I know I am going to be loving your book, and I absolutely cannot wait until I receive it!!!!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 9:04 am

Let me know any of the PDF recipes you try!

11. María on April 21, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Congrats!!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:55 am

Thank you!

12. Abby on April 21, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Hi Sally, greeeeaaat news! just wondering if it will be available on kindle or that will be after release? I love kindle copies of your previous books I can take it anywhere.

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:55 am

Yep! In September when the book is released 🙂

13. Lindsey W on April 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I sent you a email of my pre order confirmation. I wasn’t sure how to do it so I took a picture and emailed a PDF of the scanned receipt. I hope that works. I look forward to receiving the bonus recipes!!! And can’t for to get my cookbook. Congrats on your sweet addition coming.

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:55 am

That’s just fine!

14. Kelly @ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats on April 21, 2017 at 4:37 pm

So excited for your cookie cookbook!  Love the bonus for pre-ordering too.  So much yumminess 🙂

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:55 am

Thanks Kelly!

15. Jo on April 21, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Could you *please* actually do a cookbook someday that is actually just favorite recipes from the blog? It would be so handy to have them all in a book, vs. having a computer in the kitchen! But I understand that publishers want original content 🙂

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:54 am

I do love that idea!

16. Susan on April 21, 2017 at 6:26 pm

I pre-ordered! I agree with another comment about a book of blog recipes would be fantastic! I’d even print them if you’d offer them in a PDF.

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:54 am

I really like that idea! Maybe someday 🙂

17. audrey thompson on April 21, 2017 at 7:15 pm

hello . 1st and foremost Congratulations you must be over the moon….bless you both

now my problem i have pre-ordered the new book Cookie Addiction on Amazon, but have no way of reaching you for the PDF… the info+ address is undeliverable

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:53 am

Hi Audrey! I’ve been receiving emails just fine at that address. Are you typing it in correctly? [email protected]

18. Christina on April 21, 2017 at 7:16 pm

As if I needed any more incentive to pre-order your new cookbook! Cookies are my favorite thing to bake. Thank you for the pre order bonus recipes and congratulations on your pregnancy!!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:56 am

Thanks so much for pre-ordering and for the congrats!

19. Marilyn on April 22, 2017 at 1:28 am

Congratulations on your book. I have ordered the book and can’t wait for September.
    Congratulations on your pregnancy – wishing you and your husband the very best.
    Thank you for your kind preorder recipes – looking forward to making the new recipes.

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:53 am

Thanks Marilyn; we are so excited! And thank you for pre-ordering Sally’s Cookie Addiction 🙂

20. Bailey on April 22, 2017 at 8:18 am

Congratulations on the book! I can’t wait, this is a recipe book I would use very often! I’ve ordered mine and can’t wait for September!

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 8:52 am

Thanks so much!

21. Andrea on April 22, 2017 at 10:30 am

New book, new baby… September is going to be a great month for you! Didn’t you get married in Septemeber too?

• Sally on April 22, 2017 at 10:48 am

Sure did! The most wonderful month for many reasons 🙂

22. Stephanie on April 22, 2017 at 10:59 am

I told my cousin about you and how you were coming out with a Cookie book and she’s like “YOU’RE BUYING IT RIGHT!” haha OF course! Already got my receipt sent to you 🙂

23. Lily on April 22, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Congratulations on your newest cookbook! Your hard work and dedication really paid off :).

24. Charlotte @ What Charlotte Baked on April 22, 2017 at 6:36 pm

The rocky road cookies on the bonus PDF look amazing! Need to get baking those ASAP ‍

25. Lauren on April 22, 2017 at 7:13 pm

The lemon cookies in the bonus PDF are AMAZING! Light, fluffy and a perfect sweet to lemon balance. I can’t stop eating them. I don’t know if it’s the cream cheese in the batter (I haven’t tried any of your cream cheese cookies yet) but there is something so special about these. I am even more excited for the cookbook. Thank you Sally!

• Sally on April 24, 2017 at 9:19 am

What a compliment! Thank you so much, Lauren. I love these cookies too.

26. Jenny from jennyisbaking.com on April 23, 2017 at 7:22 am

If anyone is still wondering whether it is worth to pre-order: It Is! I can highly recommend the additional five recipes.
    The thick chocolate chip cookies you see on the pic are in the oven as we speak and do look veeery promising. Moreover, if you are in a metric country like me, I also like that Sally converted everything, including how far away of each other you should place the cookies in this cookbook. One of the previous cookbooks (Sally’s Baking Addiction) was not as thorough with the conversions. The lemon cookies are next on my list! Thanks Sally, very excited for September!

• Sally on April 24, 2017 at 9:16 am

Thanks for the review on the 5 bonus recipes, Jenny! Very much appreciated.

• Jenny from jennyisbaking.com on April 24, 2017 at 12:22 pm

My pleasure!
        Oh, I took the cookies to the office today. The whole batch was gone within 10 minutes…

27. Sofia B on April 25, 2017 at 12:56 am

I already received the 5 bonus recipes and can’t wait to try them!! Just wonderig, I did notice that you didn’t include any kind of  intro or kind of background story to the recipes – which you always do! Because looking through the ingredients for the chocolate chip cookies I was intrigued by why you left out an ingredient you always used in your previous recipes and why the dough didn’t need a longer chilling time.
    Anyways, I know the cookies will be as delicious as always ❤️

• Sally on April 25, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Purely recipes + pictures, no intros included. I didn’t find it necessary as it’s an extension of my cookbook– where you’ll have allllll the background info you need!
      And that cookie dough is suuuuuper sturdy and thick, so no reason to chill it longer 🙂

• Sofia B on April 26, 2017 at 12:15 am

Totally right. Thanks, Sally!

28. Saskia on April 25, 2017 at 8:17 am

Sally, congrats to you both. You are going to very busy.

I wondered if the book will also be available as a ebook?

• Sally on April 25, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Yep! When it’s published, it will be available to purchase as an eBook

29. Shatha on April 30, 2017 at 7:23 pm

I just pre-ordered the book!!!! I hope the forwarded recitit to I really wants those recipes!!!!

30. Sheri Anderson on May 1, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Hi Sally!

First, let me say congrats on your new cookbook and your pregnancy. I hope you are feeling great!

I was so excited to get the PDF of the bonus cookies and I had a question about the coconut toffee oatmeal ones. I measured all the ingredients on a scale and chilled them overnight, taking them out 1/2 hr before baking. The 56 g ball seemed too large so I only did 40g. They spread quite a bit and were much thinner than I expected. They did not look like the picture. They tasted great but looked a lot different. Any ideas as to what I might have done wrong?
    Thanks for your help…making funfetti cupcakes for work peeps tomorrow.
    Sheri

• Sally on May 2, 2017 at 8:11 am

Hey Sheri! Was your butter too soft? That would be my only guess- make sure you’re using room temperature butter. It’s still quite solid, but not slippery or melty in the slightest. You can also add 2 extra tbsp flour next time. That should help.

• Sheri Anderson on May 4, 2017 at 4:04 pm

That must be it. I remember noticing that it seems a lot softer than it usually is when I leave it out for room temperature. Not sure why since our kitchen/house runs on the cool side but that is it for sure. I will make them again since even though they are very flat, everyone loves them. Thanks for your help!
        BTW the funfetti cupcakes were a HUGE hit at my former workplace (I just retired in April)
        Thanks for your great blog!!!

Reviews