Sally’s Cookie Addiction Promo Video!

In case you haven’t heard, Sally’s Cookie Addictionmy third cookbook complete with 75 NEW photographed cookie recipes, is available for pre-order!! I’m so excited for this cookbook in particular because it is, without a doubt, my best yet.

The book will be published in September, just in time for all of your fall and holiday baking. Pumpkin and Christmas cookies? Yeah, it has is all.

I also have a super special pre-order bonus gift for you– scroll down and see below!

But before we get to that, I want to show you a special video we filmed earlier this summer. You’ll get some sneak peeks at the cookbook along with some details on the chapters and recipes. 🙂

There were plenty of outtakes shooting this video and we’re trying to put together an outtake reel. I kept forgetting what I had to say! (Pregnancy brain.) But anyway. Writing this book was a lot of fun, but MAN it was exhausting! I wrote most of it in my 1st trimester when I felt like a walking zombie/complete sloth.

More details!

EXCLUSIVE RECIPES

Sally’s Cookie Addiction includes a small handful of my favorite classic cookie recipes along with 70 more exclusive cookie recipes that you cannot find on my website. I often have a lot of confusion about that! Many readers think that my books are a collection of favorite blog recipes, but they’re actually filled with special exclusive recipes. An extension of my blog, if you will. 🙂

OVER 80 COOKIE BAKING TIPS

Sally’s Cookie Addiction is also home to a mountain of cookie baking tips, tricks, and guides to help you get the best results in your cookie baking endeavors. Each recipe is carefully explained to guarantee delicious success.

GRAMS + CUPS

Like all of my cookbooks and blog recipes, each cookie recipe includes both cup and gram measurements.

MAKE-AHEAD + FREEZING

Every single recipe is complete with make-ahead and freezing instructions.

You can read more about Sally’s Cookie Addiction in this post.

SPECIAL PRE-ORDER BONUS

If you have already pre-ordered Sally’s Cookie Addiction or pre-order within the next month, I will send you 5 bonus cookie recipes. These 5 cookie recipes are not available in Sally’s Cookie Addiction and are not available on my website. (Just so there’s no confusion!) These 5 bonus cookie recipes are only available in this bonus PDF. I’ve been working on these 5 recipes the past month and they’re some of my new favorites like Lemon Burst Cookies, Super Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies– the thickest I’ve ever made!– and Rocky Road Cookies.

HERE’S HOW:

1. Please forward your pre-order receipt or proof of purchase to [email protected]
  2. You will receive the PDF within 24 hours.
  3. You can download the PDF to save on your computer, phone, or tablet or you can print it out to take along with you in the kitchen.

My favorite recipe from the bonus PDF? Lemon burst cookies, without a doubt! ↓ ↓

Check back in a couple weeks for an autographed bookplate giveaway!

Only 2 months to go!! ♥ ♥

Posted in

Comments

1. Jenny from jennyisbaking.com on July 24, 2017 at 2:13 am

Hey Sally, I did preorder long time ago and I am excited!
    For anyone who reads this and still is unsure: go for it! I tried three of these five extra recipes in pdf format and all of them are great. In fact, the lemon burst cookie (see last picture of this blog entry) is a new favorite summer cookie. I actually took them to work the other day and they were gone within minutes!
    Greetings from the cookie monster Jenny

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 9:34 am

Thank you thank you Jenny!! I hope everyone else loves the bonus PDF recipes too 🙂

2. Andrea @ Cooking with a Wallflower on July 24, 2017 at 2:16 am

Preordered the moment I could and seriously cannot wait to get my hands on the book!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 9:34 am

Thank you for all the support, Andrea!

3. Laura on July 24, 2017 at 6:25 am

So excited about this book!! I am so glad you extended the preorder! I was able to get it and I love the recipes. If anyone is still considering the preorder: DO IT! The bonus recipes are fantastic!!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 9:33 am

Thanks so much for saying that, Laura!

4. Mama V @ Snowflakes & Coffeecakes on July 24, 2017 at 7:33 am

Sally,
    We are all so excited about your new cookbook – and all of the cookie monsters at my house are eagerly awaiting some new recipes! We love the bonus cookie recipes!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 9:32 am

Thank you so much for your excitement. I can hardly wait until September!

5. Jenna on July 24, 2017 at 9:55 am

Loved the video preview!! The cookies look delicious and the photographs are beautiful! Can’t wait for holiday cookie baking season 🙂

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 11:59 am

Thank you so much, Jenna!

6. Sammi Harasymchuk on July 24, 2017 at 10:03 am

Aww your cookbook video is super sweet! I pre-ordered mine and can’t wait to get it in September!!!! I never really liked baking cookies until I started following your blog and I would have to say they are fast becoming my favorite thing to bake!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Love that you’re quickly becoming ADDICTED to cookie baking. it’s the best kind of baking 😉

7. Heather on July 24, 2017 at 10:18 am

I preordered mine almost 2 months ago and can’t wait to get it in!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Thank you for the support and for pre-ordering!

8. Traci on July 24, 2017 at 10:38 am

Hi Sally! I am so excited for your cookie cookbook! I’m sure I’ll be making a few for Christmas cookies this year!! I pre-ordered when it first was released and I love the bonus cookie recipes!! Thank you for all these fabulous recipes, I always recommend your recipes because they always come out exactly as you describe!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Thank you so much for pre-ordering and I’m glad you’re enjoying the PDF recipes in the meantime!!

9. Yehoshua Paul on July 24, 2017 at 10:40 am

Can’t wait!
    I’ve made two out of the five PDF recipes so far, and I’ll be making the Rocky Road this weekend, which my wife is impatient to try.
    These days, I’m baking for my daughter’s being born party in September. I’ve got six cookie recipes frozen for the event, and I plan on making at least another three (as well as a ton of other recipes from your site).
    It’s a baking marathon for me:)

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 1:37 pm

So much baking to do! I love that the whole spread at the birthday party will be homemade with love. Have fun trying the rocky road cookies this weekend. I hope your wife approves!

10. Liz B. on July 24, 2017 at 10:46 am

I cannot WAIT. My mom and I take one weekend every Christmas season and go on a Cookie Baking Rampage™, and I cannot wait to incorporate new recipes!

Also, I cannot believe you wrote a book while pregnant. You are a superhero.

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:12 pm

HAHA I love cookie baking rampage!! You’re hilarious. And I’m so excited that YOU’RE excited 🙂

11. Lily on July 24, 2017 at 11:03 am

Great promo video! Looking forward to receiving my copy:)

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Thank you Lily!

12. Patricia on July 24, 2017 at 11:19 am

How in the world did you write most of your cookbook in your first trimester??!! I was so sick and just wanted to sleep for 4 months!! That’s AMAZING! I already pre-ordered the book can’t wait to get it …. those pumpkin cookies are right up my alley

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 11:59 am

Truly, I felt like a zombie. I think I blacked out all three months– I can’t remember it!!! Thank you so much for your support and pre-ordering 🙂

• Laura @ The Bluenose Baker on July 24, 2017 at 1:45 pm

I agree – I spent my first trimester in a chair on my deck! And I’m sure you’re going to sail through prime blogging season with a newborn while us mere mortals can’t even manage to make supper (or maybe that’s just me!)

Love the video and the bonus recipes – might try one of them out to make some cookies for our new neighbours…or maybe not since my little turkey won’t nap!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Thank you so much Laura!! Life will be hard in the Fall, but I’m up for the challenge!

13. Cathy Whitaker on July 24, 2017 at 11:23 am

Hi Sally-
    Love your online recipes! I’ve baked a lot and used many recipes but recently discovered yours and they are THE BEST!  I have never had one of your cookbooks and am wondering if I should start with buying Cookbooks 1 and 2, before I move to the upcoming one?  Is there overlap in the recipes?  Or can I start with the new one?
    Thanks
    Cathy

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Cathy, it’s totally up to you. They aren’t really in order and don’t need to be purchased or followed in order either. The first book is ALL baking (muffins, breads, cookies, cakes, cupcakes etc) and my 2nd is all candy (fudge, truffles, toffee, caramel, etc). And this one is all cookies! So whatever you enjoy baking the most!

Also, there is no overlap in recipes. Each of the 75 recipes in the book are different and exclusive to each book. They are all different from blog recipes as well.

14. Lynn @ Fresh April Flours on July 24, 2017 at 11:27 am

I am so excited!! I hopeeeeee I can get my copy signed in person again on a special visit?! Can’t wait for the book and that sweet Baby Q to make their debut! xoxo`

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Thank you so much my dear friend!!

15. Aimee on July 24, 2017 at 11:49 am

Okay, I’m sold. Heading over to pre order mine now!! Can’t wait to bake with you Sally!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Thank you so much Aimee!

16. Kasia on July 24, 2017 at 11:57 am

Congratulations on your third book Sally!! My friend and I are freaking out because we’re so excited to get are hands on a copy! Now we have to plan a day where all we do is bake cookies and watch movies all cause of you, thanks!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Nothing beats a cookie baking and movie marathon day 😉

17. Hayley on July 24, 2017 at 12:01 pm

I can’t wait for the cookbook, Sally! All these recipes sound so intriguing, especially rocky road cookies and pumpkin cookies!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Thanks Hayley!! Hope you love it when you get it!!

18. Olivia - Primavera Kitchen on July 24, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Sally congratulations! You’re amazing! I loved the video preview!! And all the recipes look delicious. I also love the photos!!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Thank you so much, Olivia!

19. Zoe Skaggs on July 24, 2017 at 12:10 pm

Good lord, lady. How do you come up with these things!?!?!?!? They look SO GOOOOOOD!!!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Ha! Thanks, Zoe! It was definitely fun getting creative with these recipes 🙂

20. Marion on July 24, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Hi Sally! I made the lemon blueberry layer cake & though it’s so pretty & DOES taste good , I made a mistake in overbeating & forgetting to add the liquids while beating. I added them after & the batter got a little thin. One thing I did right ( I think) was sift the flour THEN add the 3 cups. I sliced my husband a piece for work ( I was up at 3am couldn’t sleep) The house SMELLED so “blank-blank” good that it was hard to wait for the cakes to cool! We love it but it was a little dense, maybe due to the extra mixing with the liquids. The frosting was SPOT ON! My other mistake was NOT spreading enough between cakes as I had some left over. I WILL be making this again as I have a picnic to go to & it will be a huge hit! THANKS for sharing! CONGRATULATIONS on the baby! FYI-if no one else tells you…labor is like the WORST cramps you’ll ever have but as soon as your baby is in your hands, you’ll forget all the pain. Motherhood is the best non paying job there is, the hardest job you’ll ever love!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Re: your comment below– I’m glad it turned out well!

I’m so looking forward to our baby arriving in less than 2 months. I can hardly wait! Thank you for all the kind words and congrats 🙂

21. Marion on July 24, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Okay Sally, I messed up YET AGAIN! My husband JUST called from his lunch break…the cake is FINE! It wasn’t dense, it was just too COLD! I had just sliced it, cut too much & we picked at the rest! I told him how important it was to let me know how it was after sitting to room temp. I stored it in the fridge. That was the problem…too chilly. He said it was moist “jus like I like em”! I guess I should have waited.

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Hey Marion!! Which cake recipe are you referring to? 🙂 Glad you guys figured it out!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:59 pm

oh wait, I see your comment above!!

22. Austria Azaceta on July 24, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Hi Sally!
    I’m SO excited for this book!! The only thing I love baking more than pies is cookies!! Cannot wait to get my hands on it & make allllll the thumbprint cookies (& all the oatmeal cookies!!!)… 🙂  Holiday baking is going to be so fun this year!!  Just made your mini chocolate chip cookies a few days ago & they are just about the cutest things.  This week,  coconut toffee oatmeal cookies &  the peanut butter chocolate swirl cookies, & by request your bagels.  Have a wonderful week!!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:58 pm

WHAT a round up of treats!! The mini chocolate chip cookies are definitely the cutest little cookies I’ve ever made. And I love the homemade bagels too. I haven’t made them in quite awhile and need to soon. Great for freezing!

23. Patricia @Sweet and Strong on July 24, 2017 at 1:34 pm

OMG so excited for this.  All the cookies look amazing and I always love all your attention to detail when writing recipes and advice.

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Thanks so much, Patricia!

24. Paige Flamm on July 24, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I can’t wait to get your book! SO exciting!

Paige

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Yay!! Thanks Paige!

25. [email protected] on July 24, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Sally, will you marry me? This is just the cutest video and I am so excited for your book! Congratulations! I love how much personality you added in to both the book and video. Thanks for giving us the classics and creative ideas.  The oatmeal chapter is definitely going to be my favorite!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:55 pm

OMG Erin thank you so much for the sweet comment!! And my answer is yes. 😉 xoxo

26. Teija on July 24, 2017 at 2:54 pm

I can’t wait to get my cookbook! We are very much looking forward to it! Hope you are feeling good 🙂

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Feeling pretty good! Sleeping has been difficult, but I’m getting by. 🙂 Less than 2 months until book and baby are here!

27. Lou B. on July 24, 2017 at 5:12 pm

I’m so excited for this cookbook!!! We’re all so blessed for having you, because we get to learn so much from a person who LOVES what she does! There’s nothing better than doing what you truly love. Many many blessings and best wishes for both your baby and the cookbook!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 6:53 pm

You are so kind, Lou, thank you so so much!

28. Tess A. on July 24, 2017 at 7:09 pm

So excited! Can’t wait to try the Lemon Burst cookies from the pre-order bonus. Sally, thank you for all your amazing recipes!

• Sally on July 24, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Let me know how you like them!

29. Hope C. on July 24, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Love the video! I cannot wait until the cookbook comes out! I’ve preordered it, so I am very excited for the day it arrives! 😉

• Sally on July 25, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Thanks, Hope!

30. Bixie on July 25, 2017 at 12:07 am

Yay, just ordered! So excited! Cookies are the recipes that I most use from your site – they are all so good. Thanks Sally for the fun video!

• Sally on July 25, 2017 at 12:27 pm