Have you had your fill of cookies yet??
I sure hope not. Sally’s Cookie Addiction, complete with 75 new recipes, will be published next week! To get excited for the new book, I published 4 new cookie recipes on my blog this past week. In case you missed them:
- Caramel apple spice thumbprints
- Dark chocolate cranberry almond cookies
- Black and white cookies
- White chocolate peanut butter cookies
Let’s get into some other goodies though!
1) I prepped 7-8 freezer meals the past few weeks as we await the baby’s arrival. Would you ever be interested in a blog post about this? I also made and froze cake batter chocolate chip cookies (pictured above), zucchini muffins, a new recipe for pumpkin cookies (coming soon!), apple crumb muffins, and oatmeal raisin cookie granola bars.
2) What are some of your favorite freezer meals? Would love more inspiration as we wait baby girl’s arrival!
3) Are you subscribed to my mailing list? We started sending out weekly newsletters this month. The newsletter highlights recent recipes, new recipe videos, upcoming recipes, exclusive baking tips, my favorite products, and more. I’m hoping to partner with some companies I love to offer exclusive discounts in the newsletters too! You can sign up here.
4) Look what I just bought for my office!! Framing it.
5) Did you know that Le Creuset cookware now comes in pink? They’re calling it Sugar Pink. Makes me so happy. I want it all!!
6) I bought a couple new sweaters for this Fall. Mostly comfy/cozy stuff. I got this lightweight cardigan in yellow (it’s GORGEOUS in person) and this suuuuuper cozy hooded cardigan in the “cocoa” color. It’s so soft– legit feels like butter.
7) We’re halfway through the month and I LOVE seeing all your beautiful sunflower cupcakes. This is September’s baking challenge. Don’t forget to make the cupcakes and share your photos using #sallysbakingchallenge on Instagram or email me, tweet me, or upload a photo of your recipe to my Facebook page!
With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.