It’s finally here! Most of you should have received your pre-ordered copies of Sally’s Cookie Addiction by now. I LOVE seeing all of your posts on social media about my new cookbook! I especially enjoy all the cookbook selfies 🙂 and reading about which recipe you try first. Thank you so much for sharing the excitement with me. This has truly been the most exciting cookbook launch yet!
Do you want an autographed bookplate? I held a giveaway for them back in August and will be posting another giveaway for them at 12am ET on Saturday, October 21st. First 200 to enter will be winners! Last time I extended it to 350 because there were so many entries, so I’ll likely do that again. I have a giant stash of bookplates!
1) Has anyone tried the chocolate sugar cookies (as ice cream cones!) on page 34 yet? ↑↑
2) A few of my friends shared recipes from Sally’s Cookie Addiction on their blogs this past month:
- Autumn spice oatmeal cookies on Cookies and Cups
- Chocolate crinkle cookies on Life Love and Sugar
- Soft & chewy chocolate chip cookies on Brown Eyed Baker
- Peanut butter nutella swirl cookies on Beyond Frosting
3) I’m so excited to introduce our sweet baby girl on my blog this Monday. Thank you so much for respecting my privacy as we quietly cherish these first two weeks with our newborn daughter and families! After a day and a half of labor, she was born via emergency C section. We’re slowly adjusting to life as parents, I’m recovering from surgery, and we are so thankful for her health. Check back on Monday! 🙂
4) Just finished up my freezer meal blog post and have it scheduled for next Friday. In the last month of my pregnancy, I prepped 8 big-batch freezer meals and a ton of healthy freezer snacks. They’ve been our saving grace and we enjoy the leftovers all week long. Stay tuned for that blog post!
5) Recipes I’m itching to try when I’m back in the kitchen: sweet potato crumb cake, sheet pan chicken cordon bleu, baked pumpkin churros, and this crazy delicious looking roasted apple cider chicken.
6) Do you watch This Is Us? I started watching season 1 on demand after many of you recommended it to me earlier this year. Maybe it’s just pregnancy/postpartum hormones but I cry at EVERY EPISODE. Both episodes in season 2 so far have had me in tears all 60 minutes. I’m a mess.
PS: Sending all my love, thoughts, and prayers to everyone who has been affected by the horrific massacre in Las Vegas last weekend. This painful tragedy seems all too familiar in our world as many pick up the pieces of their lives without their children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and friends.
With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.