25 Holiday Gifts for the Baker
You asked for it!! Here are 25 picks for the baker in your life. Or, if we’re being honest, for you. Because you deserve every last one of ’em.
- You Take The Cake Pie Dish – I want this pie dish!! I love the colors and, of course, the adorable saying.
- Champagne Oven Mitt and matching Champagne Apron – what a set! Anthropoligie has the cutest kitchenware this holiday season. CHEERS!
- Aqua Polka Dot Oven Mitts – I have these and looooove them. They provide great insulation and are even cuter in real life.
- Flour/Sugar Storage Containers – they may not be glamorous, but they’re functional They’re very large, so they’re perfect for anyone who bakes a lot. They snap shut, so ingredients stay fresh. (And brown sugar does not dry out.) I have 4 of them: flour, sugar, brown sugar, and confectioners’ sugar.
- 5-Speed Hand Mixer – a hand mixer is my favorite baking tool. Don’t know what I’d do without it. I have this model in pink and it’s lasted me years. 5 speeds is perfect– I don’t think more speed options is particularly necessary.
- Baking Pattern Mug – want. want. want. want.
- Love to Bake + Initial Bracelet – I love that this adorable bracelet can be personalized with your initial.
- Bombshell Sprinkle Blend – DUH! Who wouldn’t want sprinkles for Christmas. And this “bombshell” blend is soooo pretty.
- Russian Piping Tips Kit – just bought my set to get practicing!! This is a great gift for anyone who enjoys decorating cakes and cupcakes. Decorations made with Russian piping tips are extremely popular right now.
- Wilton Decorating Tip Set – the ultimate set for classic piping designs. This decorating kit has it all. For sugar cookie decorating, I use round tips 1 – 5. For cupcake decorating, I use any of the star tips. Or tip 352 for sunflowers! To complete it, I’d gift disposable piping bags too.
- Cookie Spatula – you know I love my printed spatulas. They make such nice gifts.
- Carrot Whisk – STOP IT WITH THE CUTENESS.
- Happiness is Homemade print and Christmas Cookie Exchange print – I love this whole Etsy shop. I just bought a couple of their prints (including this one!). I have each in the 8×10 size. I placed them in black frames in my office and kitchen. These would make wonderful gifts!
- Happiness is Homemade wooden sign – such a beautiful piece for the home.
- Awesome Sauce ladle – huge fan of Sarah and her entire Etsy shop. Who wouldn’t want an awesomesauce ladle?!
- Personalized Cutting Board – this cutting board is also from Sarah’s shop! This would make a nice wedding gift as well.
- Cookie and Cupcake Carrier – if you bake a lot, you likely travel with your baked goods! And this is just what you (or the baker in your life!) needs. I’m obsessed with it. Awesome for cupcakes and when I use it for cookies, I pile them super high. Holds a ton.
- Galvanized Cake Stand – I bought this earlier in the year (the 8 inch size) and it’s goooorgeous. I’ve gotten lots of compliments on it.
- Mini Bundt Cake Pan – pick this up. The shapes are adorable. You can turn any bundt cake recipe into mini bundts– because sometimes it makes more sense to have cute mini cakes than one large cake!
- Americolor Gel Paste Kit – I don’t know what I’d do without this gel color kit. It’s what I use for practically everything: royal icing, frosting, red velvet treats, and cake batters. Very vibrant and beautiful colors, too.
- Cake Boss 4-Piece Dessert Plates Set – absolutely adorable dessert plates and a great price too. The 12-pice set including bowls and mugs would be a nice gift too. I’m always on the lookout for fun coffee mugs!
- Cake Boss Mixing Bowls – I really like the whole Cake Boss line. I have two sets of these mixing bowls (including this set) and they go through the dishwasher practically everyday. Still in GREAT shape after 3 years. The spouts are wonderful for pouring cake batter and pancake batter.
- Cookie Scoops – OXO is the best. Purchase all 3 sizes. I use the small for small cookies, truffles, and as a melon baller. I use the medium for some cookies (like oatmeal cookies, macaroons). And the large is wonderful for measuring dough out for super large cookies… and for meatballs!
- Tablet Holder and Cookbook Stand – I have my eye on this stand. It’s so cute! And super useful to hold up our tablets and cookbooks as we cook and bake.
- The Perfect Cookie cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen is a MUST for bakers. ATK sent me a copy a couple months ago and I’ve been dying to try more recipes ever since. These black and white cookies are from this book! And if you’re looking for more book ideas, I know a few 🙂 My first: Sally’s Baking Addiction, my second: Sally’s Candy Addiction, and my third: Sally’s Cookie Addiction
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Sally’s Baking Addiction.