Merry Christmas!

Cake batter chocolate chip cookies for Christmas on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Merry Christmas! Peace and love to warm your heart this blessed holiday season. May your days be filled with magic, laughter, cookies, and cheer!

I’m taking the week off to enjoy this special time with family. See you on December 31st for January’s Baking Challenge preview!

*family photo by Megan Brodie Photography 🙂

Posted in

Comments

1. Janice M. on December 25, 2017 at 11:58 am

A very Merry Christmas to your family. Thank you for all your awesome recipes. Everything I make of yours turns out. Your Orange Cranberry Bundt cake will be our feature dessert this year! Can’t wait to dive in!

2. Sally K on December 25, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Merry Christmas, Sally to you and your sweet family
    Thank you for all the wonderful recipes you share with us all year long. My family and friends thank you too! Lol

3. Jodie on December 25, 2017 at 12:13 pm

What a sweet family picture. Merry Christmas to you Sally, thank you for making e a better baker.

4. Erikka Blevins on December 25, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Thank you for all your delicious recipes. I’m such a fan of cookies and your posts always inspire me to try a new recipes. Enjoy your beautiful family and Merry Christmas.

5. Jen on December 25, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Merry Christmas Sally to you and your family. Beautiful Christmas photo! Thank you for all of your wonderful recipes.

6. Christine on December 25, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Noelle and Franklin gazing at each other. Thanks for all you do. Enjoy this special time with your family! Merry Christmas!

7. Shannon on December 25, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Hi Sally! What a sweet family photo!! Noelle is sooooo cute! The way she and Franklin are looking at each other is too cute! Jude looks like he is taking a well deserved break from watching over his little sister! Happy Christmas!!

8. L on December 25, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Merry Christmas to you too, Sally! Your daughter is so freaking cute!!!!!

9. jacqueline dawson on December 25, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Merry Christmas! Beautiful photo! I just made the sky high mousse pie for my family. Thank you!

10. Judi on December 25, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Merry Christmas!! Beautiful family photo!

11. Sylvie from France on December 25, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Merry christmas to you and to your family. Enjoy your holidays. See you soon.( Very beautiful family photo).

12. Cristina M. on December 25, 2017 at 10:36 pm

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sally. What a lovely photo! Your recipes are awesome sauce and you’ve encouraged me to be a better baker. I’m looking forward to your posts in the new year, happy 2018!

13. Patty Rice on December 25, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Merry Christmas Sally to you and your beautiful family! My future daughter n law gave me your new cookbook for Christmas! Already made some but looking forward to making more ! Enjoy this time with your family!

14. Kristen Cox on December 26, 2017 at 1:52 am

Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for all your recipes and posts! You are my go to whenever I am looking for a baking recipe.

15. Michelle on December 26, 2017 at 7:23 am

Merry Christmas, Sally! Enjoy your time off ☺️

16. Amy on December 26, 2017 at 7:56 am

Sally,
    I hope your Christmas was wonderful. The first Christmas with a child is magical and I think it just gets more magical as they get older. I am also so very proud of you taking this week off. Will all the yummy recipes, beautiful pictures and helpful videos-you deserve a break!
    I hope 2018 brings you peace, happiness and joy.

17. Bernice P on December 26, 2017 at 8:21 am

Sally, I hope your first Christmas with Noelle was as magical as it could be. Everyone enjoyed all the cookies I made from your fantastic recipes. Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!

18. Linda on December 26, 2017 at 9:42 am

Merry Christmas, Sally! Franklin and baby are sure looking at each other with love in their eyes. 🙂

19. Austria Azaceta on December 26, 2017 at 11:50 am

Merry Christmas Sally!!
    What a beautiful & sweet photo of you & your family!
    I made many a cookie this month & all of which were your recipes.  Everything came out great! Love the ginger pistachio from your book & the linzer cookies are my new favorite. SO so good!! Will try the pistachio version from the blog soon.  Thank you so much for your amazing recipes & for teaching me so much about baking! Enjoy your well deserved time off & have a very happy & blessed new year!

20. Suzanne on December 26, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Merry Christmas Sally to you and your precious family. Hmm i think i have a donut pan. Must go find it now. My husband (Kevin) and I will be making the brown sugar cookies, those coconut chocolate snowballs, the peanut butter sandwhiches and now I have a sneaky feeling the crumb cake donuts this weekend for the big New Years Party. Thank you for so many wonderful recipe’s. You so deserve a break.

21. María on December 26, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Merry Christmas!!

22. Ashley on December 26, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Such a sweet family picture! Happy holidays Sally, and enjoy your well-deserved time off! 🙂

23. natasha on December 27, 2017 at 12:01 am

merry christmas sally!
    thanks so much for all your hard work and great recipes, i received your new book for christmas and i’m so excited to get baking. you’re truly a gift, and enjoy the time off!

24. Penny on December 28, 2017 at 9:00 am

Merry Christmas Sally! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. Thank you for your dedication to baking, for your tireless work to educate your followers and fellow bakers, and for all the amazing recipes you share throughout the year. Keep up the great work!

Best wishes for an amazing 2018! 🙂

25. Shantelle on December 29, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Beautiful!

26. Marilu on December 30, 2017 at 12:18 am

Merry Christmas Sally! I can’t thank you enough for your fabulous catalogue of recipes, which I consulted multiple times daily last week while I was in the midst of all my cookie baking! Today, I made the dough for the crisp chocolate chip cookies from your cookie book, which I will be bringing to a New Year’s party. I love your family photo! Best wishes to you, Kevin, Noelle, Jude, and Franklin for a happy and healthy New Year!

27. Maïmouna on December 31, 2017 at 8:54 am

A lot of love to you and your beautiful family Sally !

Reviews