From cinnamon rolls and quiche to deviled eggs and coconut cream pie, get inspired with 50 Easter menu recipes from around the web!
Let’s talk Easter menu recipes! I’m so excited to host Easter this year. With our home finally coming together, it’s the best time to gather together and celebrate with a big Easter meal.
My menu isn’t 100% decided yet, but there will definitely be glazed ham and green bean casserole, my husband’s favorite. A tray of homemade biscuits, my mother-in-law’s scalloped potatoes and hot cross buns, and a bright colorful salad will round out the meal. Dessert will be pineapple upside down cake and carrot cake.
Breakfast will be low-key– I’m thinking easy cinnamon rolls and fruit salad for snacking as everyone wakes up.
Since I’ve been gathering Easter recipes all week, I figured I’d share them with you too. Below you’ll find everything from egg dishes for breakfast, cinnamon rolls + scones, desserts, homemade candy, supper, and side dishes. This list should cover everything we need for our Easter Sunday!
- The cutest ever: Deviled Egg Chicks by Natasha’s Kitchen
- Goat Cheese Spinach + Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche on SBA
- How to Make the Perfect Quiche on SBA
- Get started the night before with this overnight ham & cheese strata
- So creative! Hashbrown, spinach + tomato pie on Diethood
- I also love this biscuit breakfast casserole. Everything we love in ONE dish!
- Always impressive cinnamon roll wreath!
- Easy blueberry lemon crescent ring on The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Beautiful creamy berry salad on Carlsbad Cravings
- Raspberry Almond Buttermilk Scones on SBA
- Sheet pan sausage potato + pepper hash on Cooking Classy
- Baked cream cheese french toast casserole is a must each year
- Hot Cross Buns are our family’s favorite tradition
- Super quick and easy: 20 minute chocolate crescents
- Italian Easter bread on Brown Eyed Baker
- You can’t go wrong with an sour cream crumb cake
- Or even a dark chocolate raspberry coffee cake!
- Slow cooker cinnamon rolls are awesome if you don’t have room in the oven
- Forever in love with my mom’s walnut crusted chicken recipe!
- One hour Easter dinner on Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Skillet chicken & veggies with creamy garlic sauce if you’re not into ham
- Baked lemon herb salmon also if you’re not into ham
- Brown sugar pineapple glazed ham from Oh Sweet Basil looks unbelievable
- Soft & fluffy dinner rolls – we love these!
- Strawberry bacon salad – favorite favorite
- Honey garlic roasted carrots on Carlsbad Cravings
- Orange avocado quinoa + kale salad – I like making this ahead of time
- Company-worthy, totally remarkable macaroni and cheese
- These are always a favorite side dish: homemade biscuits
- Absolutely adorable Easter bunny bread on Foodie with Family
- Garlic parmesan scalloped potatoes by Cade Delites look so good!
- Homemade easy lemon curd to serve with your biscuits and rolls
Obviously the biggest category of all because it’s the most important, right?
- Quick and simple strawberry coconut macaroons
- Blackberry lemon cake roll on Natasha’s Kitchen is a must-try
- Lemon coconut cake or if you love blueberries, lemon blueberry cake
- Strawberry cupcakes – gorgeous for springtime!
- The most festive Easter cake Easter nest cake on SugarHero
- Another Easter nest cake! I use lots of coconut. 🙂
- Favorite cake right now: pineapple carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
- Have fun with this FRUIT PIZZA!
- Coconut Cream Pie and Coconut Cake are must-make desserts
- Chocolate and peanut butter no-bake nest cookies on Two Peas & Their Pod
- Bunny ear cupcakes on Preppy Kitchen
- Cute little jelly bean sugar cookies
HOMEMADE EASTER CANDY
- Saltine toffee for Easter!
- Easter bunny bark – use your favorite candies!
- Fun weekend activity: homemade PEEPS on Ashlee Marie
- Always a favorite in the spring: dark chocolate coconut rum truffles
- Buttercream Easter Eggs – buttercream covered in dark chocolate. So good!
Let me know what’s on your Easter menu!