Irresistible white wine sangria filled with fall’s best flavors like apple, cider, citrus, cinnamon, and pear.
- 2 cinnamon sticks, plus more for serving
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced (I prefer Honeycrisp)
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (I suggest a Pinot Grigio)
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- club soda, for serving
- Place the cinnamon sticks and fruit into a large pitcher. Add wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and lemon juice. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 – 24 hours (6-8 hours is best!).
- Pour the sangria and fruit into glasses. Add a splash of club soda. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Keywords: apple cider sangria, apple sangria