You’ll love this crazy simple, flavorful, 330 calorie salmon dinner made in only 30 minutes.
- 4 salmon filets, skin removed (about 2 lbs total)
- 4 cups halved brussels sprouts (or sliced zucchini, diced potato, broccoli, etc.)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons bunched rosemary leaves, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parsley (I use dried, chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat. Arrange salmon and brussels sprouts on top.
- Brush the melted butter on top of each salmon filet. In a small bowl, mix the rosemary, parsley, garlic, juice of 1 lemon, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper together with a spoon. Spoon evenly onto each filet, spreading all over the top. Slice 1/2 of the 2nd lemon and arrange 1-2 slices on top of each filet. Squeeze the other lemon half on top of the brussels sprouts. Sprinkle the brussels sprouts with remaining 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Sprinkle sea salt evenly over the whole pan– not much is needed. Go by your preference.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through. Don’t overcook or the salmon will taste dry.
- Serve with additional lemon slices if desired. Leftovers keep well in the refrigerator for a few days. Reheat to your liking.
- For a more rounded out meal, serve the salmon and brussels sprouts with brown rice, quinoa, or baked sweet potatoes.
- Nutrition Information: Using SparkRecipes calculator– including the brussels sprouts, this meal comes out to 330 calories, 16g fat, and 37g protein. If your salmon filets are smaller than about 6 ounces each, these numbers will be lower.
- Special Tools: Glass Mixing Bowls | Silpat Baking Mat | Baking Sheet
Keywords: baked salmon, lemon herb salmon