The best kind of sandwich! Made with vanilla ice cream and homemade cake batter chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 batch Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies, cooled completely
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (or your flavor of choice)
- Make the cookies according to my directions. Allow to cool completely.
- Set the ice cream out for about 10 minutes to slightly soften. Take a large scoop and sandwich it between two cookies. Feel free to roll the sides in sprinkles or chocolate chips. Freeze the sandwiches until ready to eat.
- Freezing Instructions: For longer storage, tightly wrap ice cream sandwiches individually in plastic wrap for up to 2 months.
Keywords: cake batter cookie ice cream sandwiches