Easy white chocolate & chocolate swirled fudge filled peppermint and candy canes. 10 minutes to make, 5 ingredients!
- 3 cups (540g) white chocolate morsels (or 540g pure white chocolate)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (or more, taste and go by your preference)
- 8 crushed candy canes
- 2/3 cup (120g) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until chips are melted. Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract and candy canes.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking pan. Top with chocolate chips and gently swirl them into the fudge with a knife. Top with a few more crushed candy cane pieces. Chill for 3 hours, then cut into squares. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Make Ahead Instructions: Fudge squares can be frozen lined between sheets of parchment paper in a tupperware for up to 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Keywords: candy cane fudge