An easy Halloween treat! These salty sweet candy corn pretzel treats are so simple to make. This recipe makes however many you want.
- circle or square-shaped pretzels
- Hershey’s Kisses Hugs (or any flavor Kiss)
- candy corn
- Preheat oven to 250°F (121°C).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Align pretzels on the sheet. Unwrap Hugs and place one on each pretzel. Stick in the oven until the hug begins to melt down. Mine takes about 4 minutes.
- While the Hugs are melting in the oven, get your candy corn ready because you will have to move quickly once the pretzels are out of the oven.
- Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press a candy corn down on each one. The Hug should flatten out when you press the candy corn on it. If it is not flattening out, place the pretzel hugs back in the oven for 30 more seconds.
- Let the pretzel hugs cool completely and let the chocolate set for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Make Ahead Instructions: These are a great make ahead treat– make them 1-3 days before you need them and store covered in the refrigerator.
Keywords: candy corn pretzel hugs