My caramel-infused, 7 layered version of a Snickers bar!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 full graham crackers ground up)
- 1/4 cup (60g) salted or unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (90g) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (180g) peanut butter chips
- 2 full size (58g each) Snickers bars, chopped
- 10 unwrapped Kraft caramels, chopped (or use 1/2 cup Kraft Caramel Bits)
- 3/4 cup (95g) dry-roasted peanuts
- 8 oz sweetened condensed milk (a little more than half of a standard 14 oz can)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray generously with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mixture will be relatively crumbly. Press onto the bottom of the prepared dish and slightly up the sides.
- Layer chocolate chips and next 4 ingredients, in the order listed, into prepared baking pan. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool completely and lift the bars out of the pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Cut into bars.
- Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: These bars stay fresh covered at room temperature for up to 5 days and in the refrigerator up to 10. Bars freeze well, up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
- Double Batch: Recipe can be doubled in a 9×13 baking pan. Double each ingredient, except for sweetened condensed milk. A standard 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk may be used.
Keywords: snickers 7 layer bars