3 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to make this lip-smackin’ cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter at home. Grab a spoon.
- 1 and 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts*
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First, make sure you have a quality food processor/blender. See my suggestions above.
- In the food processor, pulse the peanuts until the nuts go from coarsely chopped to finely ground. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed. Keep pulsing until the peanuts resemble a thick and relatively smooth peanut butter. This will take a couple straight minutes of processing. Add the raisins and cinnamon and pulse gently a few times until mixed.
- Taste the peanut butter and add more cinnamon or raisins if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Peanuts: Instead of honey roasted peanuts, you can use dry roasted plain peanuts and add 1 Tablespoon of honey before you start processing. If your peanuts are unsalted, add a pinch of salt before processing. (Or add to taste.)
- Oil: You can add 1 Tablespoon of a neutral tasting oil (canola oil, peanut oil) during the blending process if your nuts aren’t processing. Usually honey roasted peanuts have a little extra oil in their coating which makes them easy to process. I never add oil.
Keywords: cinnamon raisin peanut butter, cinnamon peanut butter