3 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to make this lip-smackin’ cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter at home. Grab a spoon.
- 1 and 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts*
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First, make sure you have a quality food processor/blender. See my suggestions above.
- In the food processor, pulse the peanuts until the nuts go from coarsely chopped to finely ground. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed. Keep pulsing until the peanuts resemble a thick and relatively smooth peanut butter. This will take a couple straight minutes of processing.* Add the raisins and cinnamon and pulse gently a few times until mixed.
- Taste the peanut butter. Do you want more cinnamon? Add more cinnamon. Want more raisins? Add more.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. It won’t last that long!
- Peanuts: Instead of honey roasted peanuts, try using dry-roasted plain peanuts and adding 1 Tablespoon of honey. If your peanuts are unsalted, you’ll likely have to add salt to taste.
- Oil: You can add 1 Tablespoon of a neutral tasting oil (canola oil, peanut oil) during the blending process if your nuts aren’t processing. Usually honey roasted peanuts have a little extra oil in their coating which makes them easy to process. I never add oil.
- Food Processor: Make sure you are using a quality food processor. I own and love this one, this one, and here’s my Vitamix you can use, too.
Keywords: cinnamon raisin peanut butter, cinnamon peanut butter