You’ll love this super simple 5 ingredient sweet & tart dark chocolate cherry Nutella granola!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (or Silpat) and set aside.
- Mix the oats and dried cherries into a large bowl and set aside. In a small bowl, melt the Nutella and maple syrup together in the microwave (about 30 seconds). Stir until completely smooth and liquidy. Pour Nutella mixture over oats and cherries. Make sure all of the oats are evenly moistened. Spread evenly over prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring at each 10 minute interval.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the hot granola (no need to stir). The chips will melt down a bit. Let the granola cool completely. Please note that it will be soft when removed from the oven– it will crunch up when exposed to air. Mine took about 30 minutes to crunch up. Enjoy!
Keywords: nutella granola, chocolate cherry nutella granola