These chocolate cake mix cookies are so easy to make. Soft, chewy, and bursting with chocolate flavor. Cover them in sprinkles for a festive treat!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Pillsbury devil’s food)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, canola oil, or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- optional: sprinkles for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula. It will take a bit of elbow grease to get it all combined. If the cookie dough seems too sticky, chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes so it is easier to handle.
- Pour some sprinkles onto a plate or into a bowl. Form dough into tablespoon-sized balls and roll in the sprinkles.
- Bake on a parchment paper or silicone baking mat-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes. Let cool on the sheet for another 10 minutes after removing from the oven. Enjoy!
Keywords: chocolate cake mix cookies