Easy, healthy, and fresh berry quinoa salad is full of texture and flavor. Throw it together in minutes for all your summer picnics and entertaining!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (a little over 1 cup dry)
- 1 heaping cup blackberries
- 1 heaping cup blueberries
- 1 heaping cup raspberries
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- pinch salt (or to taste)
- Combine all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients together and toss with salad.
- Cover and store for up to 1 week in the refrigerator. Salad tastes best on day 2 or 3 after the flavors have married. Enjoy!
- The measurements for the actual salad are general guidelines– feel free to add more/less berries, cheese, quinoa, basil, seeds, etc based on your preferences. Double the recipe for a larger crowd. Have fun with it!
Keywords: Fresh Berry Quinoa Salad