Sprinkle-loaded fudgy brownies stuffed with Oreos and topped with cream cheese icing!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C). Spray 11×7 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter according to box instructions. Pour 1/2 of the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. Line Oreos in rows (3 down and 5 across). Pour the rest of the brownie batter over the Oreos.
- Bake according to box instructions or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean (i like my brownies fudgy!). Mine took about 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and frost with cream cheese icing. Top with sprinkles and stick in the refrigerator so the frosting sets. Once the frosting is set (about 1 hour), cut into 24 squares.
- Make Ahead Instructions: Brownies stay fresh chilled in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Recipe adapted from Averie Cooks.
Keywords: cookies & cream oreo brownies