Smooth, creamy, and super easy vanilla fudge filled with Golden Oreos and sprinkles.
- 1 and 1/2 cups (300g) granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons (90g) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk (half of standard-size can) – not fat free
- 1 cup marshmallow creme (aka Fluff)
- 1 and 1/4 cups (225g) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10–12 Golden Oreos
- 1/4 cup (40g) sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly for 3 minutes or until the butter is completely melted. Turn the heat up to medium, then allow to boil for one minute. Mixture will be beige in color. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips. Stir until the chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth– there will be a lot of stirring. Add the vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Crumble 5-6 Oreos and fold them into the fudge mixture. Spread into the prepared pan and top with 5-6 more crumbled Oreos and sprinkles. With the back of a spatula, gently press down on the Oreos and sprinkles to make them adhere to the top of the fudge.
- Chill the fudge in the refrigerator until set, at least 3-4 hours or even overnight. Cut into squares. Fudge remains fresh stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freezing Instructions: You can make this fudge 2-3 months in advance by freezing the fudge squares in a tupperware layered between parchment paper. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Keywords: funfetti golden oreo fudge, sprinkle oreo fudge