A very cheerful and delicious energy snack!
- 2 and 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix (the dry cake mix)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well, until all oats are moistened. This will take some elbow grease!
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 1 hour (preferably 2 – you want the whole mixture pretty stiff and stick together well). Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls. Enjoy!
- Make Ahead Instructions: Keep bites chilled in the refrigerator.
Keywords: funfetti granola bites