A giant decadent, peanut butter-packed cookie for one. Also perfect for sharing.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons beaten egg (crack an egg, beat it, and use 2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter (if using natural peanut butter, use a thick no-stir variety)
- 1/4 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) degrees. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined. Stir in peanut butter then add flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in Reese’s Pieces and chocolate chips until combined.
- With a large spoon, scoop into a ball onto prepared baking sheet. The dough will be sticky. Make sure the cookie dough ball is tall and round, like the picture above. I topped the cookie dough with a few extra Reese’s Pieces before baking.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. The center may appear undone, but it will set as the cookie cools. Let cool ON the baking sheet for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Keywords: giant peanut butter cookie, one giant reese's pieces peanut butter cookie