These 7 ingredient fudgy no-bake cookies taste like candy bars. Gluten free and no refined sugar!
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil*
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sunflower seeds*
- 1 and 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (I used dry roasted + salted)
- Line a large cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the honey, cocoa powder, and coconut oil. Stir until all is melted. The mixture will be very thick. Allow to boil for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and salt until completely smooth.
- Add the sunflower seeds and peanuts, mixing well to make sure all is coated with the chocolate/peanut butter mixture. Using a spoon, drop mixture into small piles on prepared baking sheet. I measured roughly 1.5 Tablespoons of “dough” each, to make 15 cookies. Make them as big or small as you wish.
- Transfer cookies to the refrigerator and allow to set, about 1 hour. Serve cookies immediately to avoid the chocolate from melting. Store cookies in the refrigerator (covered) for up to 7 days.
- Sweetener: Maple syrup may be used instead of honey.
- Coconut Oil: Only butter is a suitable substitute.
- Sunflower Seeds: Instead of sunflower seeds, use all peanuts or substitute another nut.
- Nut Free Version: Use sunflower seed butter and all sunflower seeds.
Keywords: gluten free fudge cookies, gluten free no bake cookies