Super chewy chocolate peanut butter granola bars. A simple no-bake recipe!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crunchy or creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 and 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal
- 3/4 cup add-ins (I used raisins and honey roasted peanuts)
- optional: 3 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips together until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter and maple syrup. Remove from heat.
- Mix in the oats, crispy rice cereal, and add-ins. Press mixture into prepared baking pan. I used the back of a spatula to evenly press. Top with mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or freeze for up to one hour. Cut bars into squares. Store bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Vegan: Use vegan chocolate chips and pure maple syrup to ensure these bars are vegan.
- Gluten Free: Use certified gluten free oats and rice crisp cereal to ensure these bars are gluten free.
Keywords: chewy chocolate peanut butter granola bars