Make homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer in less than 15 minutes! It has incredible flavor thanks to real pumpkin puree.
- 1 and 1/2 cups (360ml) heavy cream, half-and-half, or whole milk*
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 – 2 cinnamon sticks
- In small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together heavy cream, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Add cinnamon sticks and increase heat to medium-high. Bring to boil, whisking occasionally, for 1 minute, then remove from heat and let creamer cool in pan 5 minutes before using in your coffee. Add sugar to your coffee if you take it that way. You can also add whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon too.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake well before using.
- Dairy Free Creamer: Try using coconut, cashew, or almond milk.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: I like a lot of spice, so I add close to 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Taste and add however much you like. You can make your own 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice by blending a pinch each of ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, and ground allspice.
- Special Tools: Saucepan | Whisk | Libby’s Pure Pumpkin | Pumpkin Pie Spice | Glass Mugs
Keywords: homemade pumpkin coffee creamer, pumpkin spice coffee creamer