This refreshing 4-ingredient honey sweetened strawberry lemonade is made with real strawberries and fresh lemon juice.
- 1 and 1/2 pounds strawberries, rinsed and halved
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup Meyer or regular lemon juice (about 3–4 lemons)
- 1/2 cup honey (or more to taste)
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the strawberries.
- Add the strawberries,* 2 cups of water, the lemon juice, and honey to the blender. Blend on high for at least 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher and stir in the remaining water. Taste. Stir in more honey if you’d like it sweeter.
- Lemonade is frothy right out of the blender so if you’d like the froth/foam to settle down before drinking, place the lemonade in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice.
- Strawberries: We don’t strain the strawberries in this recipe. However if you’d like to strain them, blend them with only 1 cup of water, then strain the mixture into a pitcher. Then stir in the remaining water, the lemon juice, and the honey.
Keywords: honey sweetened lemonade, strawberry lemonade