Cool and creamy key lime pie milkshakes are the perfect blend of creamy vanilla frozen yogurt, tart key lime, and graham cracker crumbs. Milkshakes are gluten free if using gluten free graham crackers or leaving them out.
- 1 and 1/2 cups your favorite vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 3 Tablespoons key lime juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)*
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla coffee creamer*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 full sheet graham cracker, crushed
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender, in listed order, except for the graham cracker crumbs. Blend on high until thick and smooth. Taste and add more key lime for more lime flavor, more frozen yogurt for a thicker consistency, more milk to thin out.
- Pour into glasses and top with crushed graham cracker. Enjoy immediately.
- Milk: If using plain milk (not vanilla flavored) add 1/2 – 1 extra teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Creamer: The vanilla flavored creamer added so much sweetness and flavor! We both much preferred the milkshakes with it. Keeping that in mind, you could leave it out and replace with more milk.
Keywords: key lime pie milkshake