3 ingredient lucky charms bark made from white chocolate, sprinkles, and delicious Lucky Charms cereal marshmallows. So easy and delicious!
- 12 ounces quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- 3/4 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows*
- pastel rainbow sprinkles
- optional: 1 drop red or pink food coloring
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler or a microwave, melt the white chocolate. If using microwave, stop and stir the chocolate every 20 seconds to help avoid seizing. Set aside.
- Pour melted white chocolate on the lined baking sheet and spread out into a large rectangle. **If adding food coloring, make sure you reserve 1/4 of the melted white chocolate for the pink swirls. Stir 1 drop of red or pink food coloring into reserved white chocolate. Drizzle on top of white chocolate in lines. Use a toothpick to swirl.**
- Decorate the top of the bark with lucky charms marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature in a cool dry environment, about 45 minutes. If needed, you can stick it in the refrigerator to help speed things up. Once hardened, break or cut into pieces as large or as small as you want.
- Make Ahead Instructions: Store bark in an airtight container at room temperature in a cool dry place or in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. For longer storage, freeze for up to 2 months and thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Special Tools: Silpat Baking Mat | Baking Sheets | Lucky Charms Cereal | Pink Food Coloring | Pastel Sprinkles | Colorful Bowls
- White Chocolate: Make sure to use high quality chocolate, not white chocolate morsels or almond bark. I suggest high quality chocolate baking bars sold in the baking aisle such as Baker’s, Ghirardelli, Nestle, or Lindt. It’s the main ingredient and all you’ll taste, so quality is key. They are typically sold in 4 ounce bars, so you will need 3 white chocolate bars total.
- Marshmallows: If you don’t feel like picking out just the marshmallows, use the regular cereal too!