Super chunky guacamole gets a refreshing and sweet juicy twist with the addition of mango. We like our mango guacamole on the spicy side, but feel free to add more/less jalapeño as instructed.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- half of a jalapeño pepper, diced*
- juice from 1 lime
- salt, to taste
- optional: 1/4 cup diced onion and chopped cilantro, to taste
- Mash the avocado in a large bowl. I like to leave a few large chunks because I prefer chunky guacamole. Fold in the mango, tomato, and jalapeño until combined. Squeeze the lime juice on top and stir until combined. Salt to taste. We usually add 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Make Ahead Instructions: All of the guacamole fixings can be prepared in advance. Combine all of the ingredients (except for the avocado) in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Then, mash up your avocados and fold the fixings in.
- Jalapeño Pepper: Add more/less chopped jalapeño, depending how spicy you like your guacamole.
Keywords: mango guacamole