Feel refreshed and recharged with this fall-inspired, wholesome, and crunchy maple almond cranberry granola recipe!
- 2 and 1/2 cups (200g) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup (140g) whole almonds*
- 2/3 cup (80g) dried cranberries
- 1/2 or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (I always use a full teaspoon!)*
- pinch salt (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60ml) melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F (149°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Toss the oats, almonds, cranberries, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and stir to combine. Make sure all of the oats are moistened.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Allow granola to cool completely – the air will help the granola obtain a crunchy texture.
- Make Ahead Instructions: Granola is the perfect recipe to make ahead because it stays fresh for so long. Store this in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Almonds: I used a mix of whole almonds and sliced almonds. You can use both or either, whatever is easiest.
- Cinnamon: I LOVE cinnamon with maple and cranberry flavors, so I use an entire teaspoon. You can cut down to 1/2 teaspoon if you’d like. Try adding a pinch of ground nutmeg and ground all-spice for extra fall-inspired flavor! Or use the same amount of pumpkin pie spice instead.
Keywords: homemade granola, maple almond cranberry granola