Maple pecan pie granola is delicious and wholesome, made with simple ingredients!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F (149°C). Spray large baking sheet w/ nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and stir until all the oats are evenly coated.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely (air will help it get crunchy) and enjoy!
Keywords: pecan pie granola