Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola is so easy to make and tastes like a bowl full of homemade, old-fashioned oatmeal cookies!
- 2 and 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup salted peanuts (or honey-roasted peanuts)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (or almond butter or homemade honey roasted peanut butter)
- 1 cup raisins (or Raisinets)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (or more, depends how chocolate-y you want it)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, peanuts, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt peanut butter and honey together on high for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir and continue to melt until completely smooth and combined. You want it to be fairly runny. Add more honey to thin it out, if needed OR add more peanut butter if mixture is too thin.
- Pour melted peanut butter/honey over dry ingredients. Mix well until all oats are moistened. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Return granola to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes. Remove from oven and stir in the raisins and chocolate chips. The chocolate will melt, creating larger clusters as you stir it in. Allow to cool completely. Granola remains fresh for up to 3 weeks in a covered container.
- Gluten Free: Using certified gluten free oats.
Keywords: oatmeal raisin granola