One More Heart

pregnancy announcement

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kevin and I feel immensely blessed and are so excited to share that we’re adding 1 more heart to our growing family. I’m pregnant! We are eternally grateful for this gift of a healthy pregnancy and another baby on the way.

Though this will be our 2nd child, this is my 3rd pregnancy. Please let this be a sliver of hope for any woman reading this who has experienced pregnancy loss. There can be light after heartbreak and you are not alone.

I’ve been waiting so long to share this news with you! Due in early July, I’m 20 weeks along already. I can’t believe we’re halfway there. (The photos in this post were taken a month ago and my bump is 100x larger now. You show a lot earlier in your 2nd pregnancies!!)

pregnancy announcement

Experiencing my 1st trimester during my busiest time of year (holidays!)– while also chasing around a 2 year old– has made this pregnancy fly by. I feel healthy, strong, and ready to be a working mother of 2. Noelle says “big sister” all the time, though I’m not sure she knows what’s about to rock her world. We count our blessings every single day. šŸ™‚

We know the sex, but are keeping it a surprise for most. We can’t wait to introduce our baby to you all!

I’m already prepping summer content for my time off, so send over any recipe ideas! Thank you for sharing this special time with us as we focus on welcoming another bundle of joy. xo

1. Congratulations to the whole gang! It is certainly an exciting time. I appreciate you always being sensitive to pregnancy loss – many are not. I have two grown boys but experienced a 26-week loss in between them. It’s something you carry with you.

You look great, so happy and healthy. And I am appreciative of the advanced planning of content. šŸ™‚ Enjoy the second half of your pregnancy – July will be here before you know it.

2. Sally, Congrats and blessing. So happy for you. Children are such a blessing. I have 6 boys, 12 grandchildren and am expecting the 9th great grandchild in June. Love to you and your growing family. Donna

1. So awsome – congratulations to you and your family!

2. Congratulations!! šŸ™‚ What a happy announcement!

3. Congratulations to you and your growing family!!

1. Heidemarie Bendick says:

Congratulations!
      I am very happy for you.

4. Wonderful news and hope the delivery goes good and fast. I can hardly wait for July to hear what it is. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.

5. Frances Padgett says:

Blessings!

6. Congrats, Sally!! That’s adorable that Noelle is already feeling the big Sis vibes. I’m so sorry you had to experience loss, sending you a little extra love this pregnancy, what a reminder how precious this life is!!

7. Congratulations

8. Congratulations to you and your family, Sally! So excited for you!

9. Congratulations! Exciting news!!

10. Congratulations Sally! I am so happy for you! May you have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. So exciting! ā™„ļø

11. Congratulations! I wish you all the best. Prayers for a very healthy baby and an uneventful remainder of your pregnancy.

12. Odette Trahan says:

Congratulations Sally and family. May this truly be a blessing for y’all! Y’all will be in my prayers for a healthy and happy bundle of joy.

13. 02.14.2020
    Congrats! Iā€™m very happy for you and your family. I wish you an easy healthy pregnancy, and a safe delivery of your blessing.
    J.

14. Congratulations to you and your family. This child will be much loved and have the good fortune to be born into a family of expert cooks. Hope all goes well. Much love.

15. Tiffany Griffith says:

I love this post so much!!! Congratulations, Sally!!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy! Big hugs!!!

16. Makayla Vaughan says:

Sally!!!!! YAY!!! I saw the post on my emails and saw the title and my heart impatiently filled! Noelle is going to be such a great big sister, can’t wait to see photos of your newest joy! You have such a beautiful family!

17. Wanda Spinney says:

Congratulations to your family. Another little angel to love. ā¤

18. Laurie Wiecorek says:

Congratulations! You are certainly blessed and I am very happy for your and your growing family.

19. Congratuations

1. Wow, Congratulations Sally! So happy for you and your family. Best wishes!

20. Congratulations, Sally!!!! What a sweet blessing!!!
    I have 3 grandchildren and love them to pieces!!!! :D:D

21. Congratulations

so sweet šŸ™‚

22. Congratulations!

23. Congrats on your upcoming arrival! Such an exciting time!

24. So happy for you. Babies are such a joy and blessing from our Heavenly Father.

25. Congratulations! That is the happiest news!

26. Congratulations!

27. Iā€™m so happy for you and your lovely family.
    Congratulations!

28. Congratulations. Prayers for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby.

29. Congratulations to you and your family. Babies are truly a blessing

30. Congratulations! So happy for you and your family. We are awaiting our second granddaughter any day now so I share your excitement!

1 13 14 15 16 17 21