One More Heart

pregnancy announcement

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kevin and I feel immensely blessed and are so excited to share that we’re adding 1 more heart to our growing family. I’m pregnant! We are eternally grateful for this gift of a healthy pregnancy and another baby on the way.

Though this will be our 2nd child, this is my 3rd pregnancy. Please let this be a sliver of hope for any woman reading this who has experienced pregnancy loss. There can be light after heartbreak and you are not alone.

I’ve been waiting so long to share this news with you! Due in early July, I’m 20 weeks along already. I can’t believe we’re halfway there. (The photos in this post were taken a month ago and my bump is 100x larger now. You show a lot earlier in your 2nd pregnancies!!)

pregnancy announcement

Experiencing my 1st trimester during my busiest time of year (holidays!)– while also chasing around a 2 year old– has made this pregnancy fly by. I feel healthy, strong, and ready to be a working mother of 2. Noelle says “big sister” all the time, though I’m not sure she knows what’s about to rock her world. We count our blessings every single day. 🙂

We know the sex, but are keeping it a surprise for most. We can’t wait to introduce our baby to you all!

I’m already prepping summer content for my time off, so send over any recipe ideas! Thank you for sharing this special time with us as we focus on welcoming another bundle of joy. xo

1. Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you and your growing family ♥️

2. Many congratulations to you! What a wonderful gift for Valentine’s Day — more LOVE!

1. Sally,
      Congratulations! I am so very happy for you!
      Will be excited to hear if Noelle will have a baby brither or sister.

3. So exciting! Congrats!!

Also, if you’re looking for recipe ideas, my mom has an Italian Cream Cake recipe that was passed down from my grandmother, and I have never been able to make it. It flops EVERY SINGLE TIME. I have no idea why and my mom can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong, either. But I would love a good authentic-ish cream cake recipe.

4. Becky Harris Delson says:

That is the loveliest of news! Congratulations to all three of you. And Happy Valentines Day too!

5. Congratulations! I’m very happy for you. A new baby is always a blessing. May the Lord continue to bless and protect you and your family.

6. Michelle Roberts says:

Congratulations! So happy for you.

7. Rebecca Moore says:

Congratulations!! Many blessings to you and your family!

8. Congratulations!!! Blessings for a healthy baby. I am also a July baby and we are the best, lol

9. Congratulations to you and your family! Such a beautiful blessing. ❤️

10. Wonderful news Sally, congrats to you all! xx

11. Congratulations to you all a baby definitely is a beautiful gift from above. So happy and excited for you all.

12. So very happy for you. Thank you for sharing this blessed news with your fans! Best wishes!!!

13. Congratulations Sally to you and Kevin on your second baby, and also to Noelle on having a little sister or brother. All the best to you and your family.

14. Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing.

15. CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m so happy for you! I lost my first …in early pregnancy so know that feeling. We have two grown children (boy and girl) and 3 wonderful grandsons. God is good!

16. What exciting news to make the day even more special. CONGRATULATIONS! I have two boys and experienced loss more than once. But determination and faith gave us a second child and it was all worth it. Excited to meet your little one in a few months. Many blessings to you.

17. Christine N Markwart says:

Sally, thank you for sharing your sliver of hope and such amazing news for your family. Congratulations!!!! Love, love, love.

18. Congratulations, Sally, to you and your family! Such sweet news on Valentine’s Day! Blessings to you all.❤️

19. Beaming with happiness for you and your hubby!!

20. Audrey Franks says:

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you all! July is a great month to have a new weee one! My 3rd and last child birthday is July 2nd. I wish you all the best!
    Happy hearts day!

21. Sara Goverman says:

May you have a wonderful pregnancy and a beautiful baby!

22. Congratulations! So happy for you. Blessings to you and your family!

23. Congratulations on your news & what an adorable way to share it! Hope you’re feeling well!

24. Congratulations, Sally, and best wishes!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us in such a sweet way on a special day.

25. Congratulations, Sally, and best wishes!

26. Fantastic news Sally. Congratulations and what a blessing she or he will be. I’m sorry that you have experienced pregnancy loss, I have to and it’s horrible. I have 2 rainbow baby girls after suffering the loss of 2 boys. There was definitely light at the end of our tunnel.

27. Sally,
    Congratulations! I am so very happy for you!
    Will be excited to hear if Noelle will have a baby brither or sister.

28. Wow! Congratulations to your wonderful blessing!! Surely hearts full of happiness

29. Sally, I’m thrilled to hear about your new baby!! Congratulations to you, Kevin, and Noelle. I hope you take a break and enjoy time with your new baby when he/she is born. We’ll all be here when you’re ready to come back.

30. Aww Congratulations Sally, Kevin & Noelle! I am so happy for you! This is truly exciting news! One more heart for your beautiful little family! Blessings to all of you! ❤️

1 15 16 17 18 19 21